• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Legendary from Each Generation?

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
Years
  • Sinnoh: I don know any of them.
    Hoenn: Honestly it's a tie between the big three (Kyogre, Groundon, Rayquaza)
    Jhoto: ...Lugia...probably....
    Kanto:
    Mewtwo.
    I actually plan on making an AMV when I can with the First movie and the music of Metallica- Some Kind of Monster. The song is perfect for Mewtwo.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • 1st Gen- Mew
    Theres only 2 legends in the 1st gen.

2nd Gen- Lugia or Latias
    Lugia because it's extremely powerful or Latias because it is without a doubt the fastest flying pokemon and I like it's personality.

3rd Gen- Groudon
    I don't like water types a whole lot and I don't like the regis. Sorry

4th Gen- Palkia or Shaymin
    Palkia is better that Dialga or Shaymin because is cute.

Lulz. Are you serious?

Palkia has the worst sprite ever. Worse then Bidoof, Purugly, and Probopass combined.

Plus, Dialga could destroy Palkia with a single Roar of Time. Did you know Dialga is the only Dragon type that is not weak to Dragon type moves?

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    These are my favorites... =]

Kanto: articuno
    jhoto: Raikou
    hoenn: deoxys
    sinnoh: Palkia

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
  • OOH, good topic I like talking about Legendary Pokemon.

Lets see:

-First Generation: Mewtwo
    -Second Generation: Lugia
    -Third Generation: Rayquaza
    -Fourth Generation: Arceus

I like Mewtwo because it was cool, powerful and the first Legendary I saw. Lugia because it was the gurdian of the ocean and I love It's looks and Strength. Rayquaza what can I say, RAW and PURE power. Finally Arceus well it looks weird but it is the creator of all Pokemon so I think It's a cool Pokemon.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    1st Gen: Articuno / Mew
    2nd Gen: Lugia / Suicune
    3rd Gen: Lati@s
    4th Gen: Shaymin

wus6r

pokemon expert
    Years
  • top 5 from gen1
    1. mewtwo
    2. mew
    3. articuno
    4. moltres
    5. zapdos
    top 5 from gen two (so hard to decide)
    1. suicune (just)
    2. lugia
    3. ho-oh
    4. celebi
    5. entei
    top 5 from gen 3
    1. rayquaza
    2. latios
    3. deoxys
    4. latias
    5. girachi
    top five from gen 4
    1. giratina
    2. dialga
    3. palkia
    4. darkrai
    5. shaymin

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • 1st gen: Articuno
    I mean, come on! Articuno! Flying ice sparks, spectacular head and tail design, tremendous wingspan, and he had no trouble altogether avoiding the projectiles that collector guy in Pokémon 2000 kept hurling at him. He evaded all the projectiles and came very closer to the airship. If memory serves, he was also the first to land a hit on Lugia. And of course he was the first to faint, after all he was tired, having to fend off Lugia, the airship and his brothers all alone and by himself! Oh and of course, Noland's Friendly Neighbour Articuno is simply spectacular in battle.

2nd gen: Celebi... It is small, cute, can travel in time, it goes straight on to the notion of legendary... did I mention it's cute? Its feet and wings give it some kind of charm.

3rd gen: Rayquaza... despite the fact I don't know it that much, I certainly prefer it to th others. Looks great in the movie, and its status in legend as the mediator between the other creatures (Kyogre/Groudon). I likes very much that its behaviour and design, for being a "Dragon" type, is more resemblant of the eastern (chinese, serpent-like) concept of the dragon than it is to the western (european, lizard-like).

4th gen: undecided, and by their looks frankly I don't care. The triplet of little angels or fairies or whatever looks very nice and huggable, however.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • 1st Generation Favourite: Mew. Didn't really like the first gen. legends, however Mew is an easy standout for me.

2nd Generation Favourite: Suicune. I personally like the 2nd generation legendaries and Suicune is to me the best looking and unique in my opinion. Suicune is also my favourite lengendary.

3rd Generation Favourite: Latias. The 3rd generation legendaries as a whole are my most disliked of all, except of course Latias which not only is my 2nd fave legendary but also one of the very few i'd actually play with.

4th Generation Favourite: Mesprit/Azlef. Its a tie for this generation with Shaymin and Cresselia quite close behind. Diaga and Palkia I thought were horredous looking with most of the rest mainly mediorce

Most Hated Legendary Of All: Deoxys. Ugh.....Just Ugggghhhh!!!. All of the Regi's get very close however

Kaiser Glider

Training in Dragon's Den
    Years
  • Gen I
    1 - Articuno (first legendary I ever caught, and my overall favorite :) )
    2 - Moltres
    3 - Zapdos
    4 - Mewtwo
    5 - Mew
    Gen II
    1 - Ho-Oh (mascot of my Gold version)
    2 - Lugia (a close second)
    3 - Suicune
    4 - Raikou
    5 - Entei
    Gen III
    1 - Kyogre (What?! I like Water-types...)
    2 - Rayquaza (...and Dragons :) )
    3 - Groudon
    4 - Deoxys
    5 - any of the Golems
    Gen IV
    1 - Arceus ("The Original One". Why wouldn't it get the #1 spot? :) )
    2 - Dialga (first of the Dragon trio I caught)
    3 - Giratina (tied for #2)
    4 - Darkrai
    5 - Palkia

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    First Gen - Zapdos
    Second Gen - Raikou
    Third Gen - Groudon
    Fourth Gen -
    Dark_Azelf

Patriots Fan 2010