• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite legendary in RSE?

Favorite legendary in RSE?

• Regirock

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Registeel

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Regice

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Latios

Votes: 35 21.1%
  • Latias

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 31 18.7%
  • Groudon

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 68 41.0%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 22 13.3%

• Total voters

blackmorale

風の行方
Years
  • Latias. While she's a pain to catch in the games, she's adorable in the movie.
    ...Although it was fun going through the process in getting the Regis.

Years
  • I did like the Regi's but they are trumped by Rayquaza, because it is so cool and so much cooler when shiny, since it is all black! :D​

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Personally, Latios. That......slick design......amazing movepool......and it's MALE! Sorry I'm being sexist, but when I was a 10-year old boy, I was sooooo pissed off that I could only get my red, FEMALE Latias from Pkmn Sapphire.
    I... kinda felt the same way when I was playing Sapphire, which - looking back on the whole situation - makes me feel really bad for my 12-year-old self. I'd like to think I've moved on, and yet Latios is still probably my favourite RSE legendary, along with Kyogre.

With Kyogre, on the other hand, it's mainly because it's blue. And a Water-type. 'Cause Water-types are great. Also, Groudon's kinda fugly, in all honesty.

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    Rayquaza handled all the business for me. Never EVER lost a battle with that legend!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I like Jirachi best. I like it best because of its power to grant wishes. And despite the fact it's unobtainable in R/S/E without cheating I still wish I could use it in battle. And its cry is so kawaii~.

So, yeah. Jirachi is my favorite legendary in R/S/E.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Used to be Jirachi, then Deoxys but now I love Rayquaza because it looks cool :3

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Deoxys... I loved the 7th movie and this Pokémon always intrigued me. I love scheming Pokémon. And as a young player I was particularly intrigued by Pokémon than you couldn't get without an event, that made me desiring them even more.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • My two favorite legendaries from R/S/E are without a doubt Latios and Latias. Ever since I saw them when I was younger, I had to have them, and instantly fell in love with them. Which for my vgc team, I used Latios because he's a very strong pokemon in the metagame, and I finally used on of my favorite legends :D

Pieman50

Pokemon Maniac
    Years
  • In terms of legitmate possesion, I'd say Rayquaza. He flies around in space and keeps the earth in balance in case chaos ever breaks out. Refer to the Deoxys movie or the battle between Rayquaza/Groudon/Kyogre.

In terms of non-legitmate, I'd say Jirachi. It's not a very 'good' pokemon, but it's definitely unique.

HaxingBH

HaxingBH
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2012
    kyogre FTW!!!
    love using it in the story and online!
    you easily win online battles if your opponent dont have any entry hazards

Derpy.H

Derpy - The Ponymon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    It would have to be a tie between Jirachi and Rayquaza. They both were very good, IMO.

Sodapop

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Kyogre, because it was the only legendary I caught, But rayquaza looks cool even though it got its butt kicked by cubes of bullcrap and Deoxys.

Cid

Years
  • Kyogre! That whale looking legendary rules the seas. Come on, no one messes with a Pokémon like that. :P Although I did like Regirock and Jirachi. The first one looks cool, and the wish-maker is really useful in OU. So yeah.

FrenziedChaos

Like a hyena.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    Regirock and Latios are tied for my favorites. Regirock a guardian golem. What's not to like? He's also located in the desert, which reminds me of where I used to live. Shiny Latios looks amazing, chased one on my third playthrough in Ruby... Never could catch it though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hmm, I'd have to say Kyogre. No reason in particular, it's just the one that I was most familiar with. However, these days I prefer Latios > Latias as a side note, but back then? Latias was my favourite because it was the prettiest although I'm pretty sure I overall preferred Kyogre.

I only like Jirachi/Deoxys NOW because of competitive :(

Back