• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite legendary in RSE?

Favorite legendary in RSE?

• Regirock

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Registeel

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Regice

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Latios

Votes: 35 21.1%
  • Latias

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 31 18.7%
  • Groudon

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 68 41.0%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 22 13.3%

• Total voters

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Rayquaza is my favourite, such an awesome design, cry and theme!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I like all of them tbh, but if I had to pick one it would be Rayquaza, I love its design plus it's a beast in battle. I also really love the Lati twins (the designs!! <3). I think I would like Jirachi and Deoxys more if they were available ingame easier, but I still like their designs.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
  • All of them are great (well, maybe not the regis. They are average) But Kyogre was the first one I got, since I had Sapphire, so I'll go with him. Plus, drizzle/thunder is a fantastic combo. Solarbeam/drought is almost as good, but I never particularly liked Groudon.

However, Rayquaza is pretty overpowered, even for a level 70 dragon. He is a close second as a fav.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    I always liked the weather trio, but if I had to choose only one, I guess I'd pick Groudon. I just prefer it's design compared to the others, and its access to Fire moves to complement the eternal sun its ability brings is pretty cool.

I'm also a fan of Jirachi, since I'm a sucker for all the cute, 100 base stat legends (except for Manaphy).

Ravenfreak

Raven rocks! :D
    Years
  • Definitely Deoxys, as it's just awesome. It's super rare, and I thought it was the coolest Pokemon to have back when I completed my Pokedex. Plus it's cry is awesome, and it's move set is great. :3 Plus the movie it was featured in was great as well. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2016
    Hmm, I'd have to say my favourite legendary is Latios. I just like its overall design, its typing, its plot in the movie (which is ever-so sad) and its special move. Oh and its shiny form is ever so pretty :D

Years
  • Like most people, I like Rayquaza a lot since it definitely has an amazing design, but I really love the typing of the Lati duo. Dragon/Psychic is a great typing, IMO, just.. really cool. So I voted for Latios, since I prefer Luster Purge as a move and think he looks a bit more badass in comparison to the slightly cartoonier Latias. They're obviously extremely similar, I just think Latias looks a bit more.. awesome. :P

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • Rayquaza, of course. The tyrant's a Dragon-Type, I've always loved Dragon-Types, and he's very aggressive. He tried to take down Deoxys when it came across his territory. Besides, who doesn't want a how-many-feet-long, emerald-green hyper-beaming, fire-breathing dragon?

Years
  • I love Jirachi and the Lati's.

Maybe it's cos Jirachi and Latias are cute or maybe it's cos I love Psychic-type Legendaries.

Latios also looks really awesome and I love blue Pokemon.

Flute

Full-time loser
    Years
  • I have to say Deoxys. I love psychic types, I love the battle music, the puzzle adds so much mystery to it. Everything about it is perfect. I also ticked off Jirachi because of how cute he is <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2024
    Well, Regice is my favorite GenIII Legendary, because it is the only one besides Rayquaza whose type can defeat Dragon-types easily. (Regice pwns Rayquaza, Groudon and both Latis with Ice Beam) By the way, talking about legendaries that can be obtained legally in GenIII, one of my friends managed to get a SHINY ENTEI in his FireRed. He doesn't have any gameShark! That alone makes me steaming mad!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Kyogre, Latios and Deoxys. Kyogre is the very first legendary I caught (and it's also the mascot of Sapphire, the very first Pokemon game I got), I stick to offense more (Latios over Latias) and Deoxys is very versatile.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I like the Lati's, Latios over Latias by a teensy bit because I use Latios more often in the Battle Frontier in Emerald. And I prefer offense. They have neat designs, combined with a unique typing, so they ended up being my favorites from this generation.

Except they were terrible to try to catch

Years
  • Kyogre + Drizzle used to be annoying, but now I see its true power lol. So yeah Kyogre takes the cake. Latias and Latios though had pretty interesting designs, and typings for that matter

Polizard'12

Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • For me, it's Groudon. It looks devastating! definitely suits the title 'Legendary', it's ability made it capable of countering water types with Solarbeam, as my poor Swampert experienced! :P

Back