• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite legendary in RSE?

Favorite legendary in RSE?

• Regirock

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Registeel

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Regice

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Latios

Votes: 35 21.1%
  • Latias

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 31 18.7%
  • Groudon

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 68 41.0%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 22 13.3%

• Total voters

Chaxmonster

Grand Duke of Hell
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    I'd say Rayquaza would be my favorite, just because of how he looks.
    The way he resembles a chinese dragon with his slim, serpent like body and his markings just making it look amazing to me.
    And i also love it for it's hyper beam, which seems to be befitting it in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    my favorite pokemon is either jirachi kyogre latios or latias. I love all of them but i cant really tell which one is my favorite. its really hard deciding

Perico

Ripper
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    My favorite legendary... well, my two favorite legendaries in RSE will always be Latios and Latias. The first reason, one of them appears randomly around Hoenn and I loved looking for them (I spent hours going from one route to another one) and the second reason... c'mon, Southern Island was fantastic and the first real event in the Pokémon games! (Well, I know I can't forget Celebi in Crystal version, but it was in Ilex Forest, a common location). I was looking for someone in my town who had the Eon Ticket... I got it eventually but it was hard to find. So, they both are definitely my favorite ones.

Danny Leo

The Best There Is!
    Years
  • Rayquaza was and still is my hands down favorite legendary of that gen. It's probably one of my favorite legendaries of all time, second only to Mewtwo.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    Kyogre simple as that. It looks awesome and i love team aqua behind it. It was also a great pokemon to have during my play through.

Drew62

The Underdog
    Years
  • Personally I love Groudon.
    I had a Swampert so Groudon fit into my team as both my fire type, and strong ground type. Groudon's drought can seem annoying to some, but the added attack bonus he gains for fire attacks, along with holding charcoal, recieving a STAB aaand used in conjunction with my Ludicolo's solarbeam it proves to be a lethal combo!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    I personally love Rayquaza between all the RSE legendary, probably because his shiny form too :) looks so epic

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Out of them all, Rayquaza wins. It's totally one of my favourite legendaries.

Years
  • Latias, although i may have accidentally slain it when i encountered it for the first time in Sapphire, oops

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Going with Deoxys thanks to the story behind it. I mean, a Pokemon from the depths of space? That's like Pokemon meets Star Trek or something Never did see Star Trek.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    Kyogre all the way. It has a cool design and typing. I prefer it a lot more than Groudon and Rayquaza, and the Regis.

Same goes with latios. I prefer its design over latias, and it's male.

Pothus

The Necromancer
    Years
  • Kyogre. I mean, look how cute it is :)

Spoiler:

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • Rayquaza is SO COOL and it just looks all badass and primordial and asdlfjslkdj 8D And it saves the world in PMD so that gives it +50 cool points. That weakness to Ice though... killer :/

Back