• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite legendary or mythical Pokémon?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
  • My favorite legendary has always been Zekrom! I love its design and the fusion aspect, as well as it being the ideals Pokemon!
    While my favorite legendary is an easy answer, the title of my favorite mythical could honestly go to a few different Pokemon, but the one that just stands out over the rest has always been Jirachi for me.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Legendary: Xurkitree, I really love this Pokemon's design! there's just something about A faceless pile of wires I love so much, Also his running animation is it frolicking around without a care in the world.

Mythical: Magearna, I really love robot Pokemon, Might be because i'm a mega man fan lol. anyway magearna is such a cool robot pokemon in my opinion, it's signature move is awesome too!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Legendary: Virizion
    Mythical/Singular: no favorites
    Ultra Beast: Naganadel
    Paradox: Great Tusk

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Legendary: Lugia. Kept the design pretty simple. Cannot say too much more than that.

Mythical: Victini. Might have actually used it for a brief while in Black/White. Has a good expression.

Never really thinks too much about legendaries and mythicals. Rarely uses them or even thinks of doing so.

Years
  • Legendary: Lunala. Moonbat ftw.

Rayquaza, Kyurem, Tapu Lele, Glastrier and the Lati's are high up there too, but Lunala just has more appeal to me.

Mythical: There's a lot I really like. Mew, Celebii, Jirachi, Deoxys, Victini, Diancie and Zeraora stand above the other mythicals for me.

Can't decide between Jirachi and Zeraora.... 😅

Days
  • My favorite legendary is probably Miraidon. I love the silly metal lizard. As for my favorite mythical, I'm basic. I love Mew! Have one on my Sword save. His name is Lil guy :3

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Wo-Chien. It's such a silly little guy, and the way the Treasures of Ruin are implemented in SV is a breath of fresh air from other legendaries.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • My favorite legendary Pokémon is Reshiram. It was the first legendary Pokémon I ever captured, as required by the story, it helped me beat N, it has a beautiful, majestic appearance, and it is very powerful. I also love its signature move Blue Flare. It also has great lore, where it values the truth more than anything. We have that in common. lol As for my favorite mythical, I don't really have one in particular, but Arceus is pretty cool being the literal Pokémon god and all. It is also extremely broken when playing competitively using rules that actually allow it.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Ho-Oh was my favorite Legendary for a long time (even my #1 favorite Pokemon at one point), but now I'm feeling Latios more. Nicer design overall and brings back memories of when it was first revealed, when fans were speculating that it and Latias might've been related to Togepi.

Favorite mythical would have to be Mew, mainly thanks to the TCG. Admittedly lost some of its mysterious charm over the years though. Jirachi and Zeraora are also up there.

Back