• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite legendary to use

Years
    There are a lot of threads I've seen in these forums about catching legendaries, but do you actually use them? If so, which one is your favorite one to use?

Mine would obviously be Lugia - Cool signature move combined with good offenses/speed and monstrous defensive stats makes it my favorite.

Years
    Back in the day when I used legendaries I usually used the mascot of the game version. I felt after going through all that story to get the pokemon it needed to stay with me.

Oh and Keldeo. Keldeo is fun to use.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    I absolutely loved using Mewtwo. Yes, I know it was really strong (maybe even OP) and all, 154 base Special Attack is amazing and all, but the Psychic typing, Psyshock and 2 Mega Evolutions more than make it my favourite to use.

Honourable mentions to Azelf, for having such an amazing movepool in the 4th Gen games: Psychic, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower and a filler move was the way to go in Gen 4 with Azelf, with Nasty Plot usually accompanying the 4th slot. The coverage was amazing :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't use legendaries, sadly. 8( Well, I do, but very rarely. Whenever I do use legendaries, I always make sure that aren't considered to be Uber. One of my personal favorites would be Cresselia; it's powerful, but not overly. Also, once it manages to set up a couple of Calm Minds, it could become a major threat to your opponent. Few of my other favorites are Jirachi, Celebi, Zapdos, and Suicune.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    I never use legendary, but if I do, I am more inclined towards Latias and Giratina.

I was still quite young when I first saw Lati@s in a Japanese magazine locally - I was like, robotic Lugias!

Giratina well, I just love them! :D

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Latios and Latias. I've always love the Eon duo since they were introduced, so I have a soft spot for them. For example, I've used both the Latios and Latias caught on Black 2/White 2, on my main team. One playthrough on Emerald, I actually used Latias on my main team for the post-game and one of my members against the Battle Frontier.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I have to choose between musketeers, kyruem (white/black), darkrai and giratina. Either I choose 1 or add up another legendaries to the party, but it making it so unbalance for me to enjoy all of it.

edit; and Zekrom goes to this category too.

Last edited:

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
    Years
    While I love the designs of many legendary Pokémon I am particularly partial to the golems of Hoenn, specifically Registeel. While its speed leaves a lot to be desired, Registeel has respectable offensive stats and incredible defensive stats that can make up for this. When combined with its steel typing, arguably the best defensive typing in the game, Registeel can stand up to strikes that would fell most other Pokémon and easily return the favour with a wide movepool of offensive and support moves.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
    My favourite legendary pokemon which I use are definitely celebi and suicune (also the only legendaries i se :P ) Mainly because I like the designs but at least I have cute pokemon :)

Back