• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Legendary / Worse legendary

What is youre favorite legendary you can get in d/p

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
Years
  • Well the title explains it all now tell me what your favorite pokemon legendary pokemon from d/p was in the poll above and when this poll closes well see whats the favoritest legendary and the on nobody likes

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Cresselia is the best to use in battle in my opinion but I Rotom is now officially Legendary now and is comp for Cress. Regigigas is the worst.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Cresselia is the best to use in battle in my opinion but I Rotom is now officially Legendary now and is comp for Cress. Regigigas is the worst.

Well one could argue that if the Uber tier is included, Darkrai surpasses Cresselia with ease, especially with the inclusion of Nasty Plot to it's arsenal in Platinum. But in standard play, I would agree.

I love Palkia. Many people say it looks like something completely different, but I love it's cry and design. One of the reasons I bought Pearl.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Shaymin, rotom, Darkrai, uxie, azelf, mesprit!

Shaymin-So cute how it spins around in circles in PBR
    Rotom- Super cute(btw, rotom is not a legendary, it is breedable)
    Darkrai-Dark DUH!
    Uxie- He is smart
    Azelf- I liek blue
    Mesprit- i liek pink

Worst, Regigigas, even though it's huge, it still sucks

Last edited:

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
  • Shaymin, rotom, Darkrai, uxie, azelf, mesprit!

Shaymin-So cute how it spins around in circles in PBR
    Darkrai-Dark DUH!
    Uxie- He is smart
    Azelf- I liek blue
    Mesprit- i liek pink

Worst, Regigigas, even though it's huge, it still sucks

Now i think rotom is classed as a legendary as its new forms require an event.

anyway mine would have to be sky forme shaymin or arceus. The sky forme looks cool as its like a dog thing but it still has the legendary status, and the tie thing around its neck looks good. Arceus just looks Uber. I'm not saying that he is in anyway exept his looks. He has some Hench ring with eyes around it and a cool strealined head.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well one could argue that if the Uber tier is included, Darkrai surpasses Cresselia with ease, especially with the inclusion of Nasty Plot to it's arsenal in Platinum. But in standard play, I would agree.

I love Palkia. Many people say it looks like something completely different, but I love it's cry and design. One of the reasons I bought Pearl.

Sorry but I dont Uber battle so I was truly only considering Cress and Heat in OU. If you want to get into Ubers then yes a Nasty Plot Darkrai is too much.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I think Uxie is pretty awesome....he was on my elite four team. He's my favorite of the trio. He doesn't even need to open his eyes to own you =P

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • My favorite Sinnoh legendary would probably be Manaphy. My reasons for liking Manaphy do not relate to the game at all, though. I started loving Manaphy after I saw its movie, Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. It was by far the best movie to date, in my opinion. It got very emotional too, so yeah. Manaphy is adorable, as is its offspring Phione. I love it's eyes, they look so baby-like and precious. x3 I'm warming up to Darkrai, for the very reason that it seems like a very mysterious Pokemon. It's kind of unknown-ish, so it makes you feel all suspenseful and stuff. After seeing its new formes, Rotom also gets a spot on my favorite Legendaries list. I love those formes, they're so creative - which I did not expect from Nintendo as of now. Anyways, Manaphy probably wins first prize. :D

As for the worst legendary goes, I think Regigias wins first prize. It looks like a three-year-old designed it. And what were they thinking - grass on its shoulders and feet? I know it's moss, but they for sure did NOT get the concept of it through very well. The design looks pretty darn bad, I tell you. As for the giant Pokemon, I would have never expected it to be normal typed. I mean, the king of the Regis have got to have some advantages over the other three. I was expecting a Ground type, to score supereffective hits on all three of the Regis. But no, they made it a Normal type, whose STAB moves score not-very-effective hits on 2/3 Regis. Terrible, I tell you.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Cresselia is the best to use in battle in my opinion but I Rotom is now officially Legendary now and is comp for Cress. Regigigas is the worst.

Cresselia is set up fodder :3

My favorite legend would be Azelf or Heatran.
    My least favorite would be... idk :o

Years
  • My opinion on each of them:

Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit - Many people look at them for only their type and physical disposition, and they look at them as more Mews, just what I was afraid of. It's more fair to look at them in terms of what they can offer. Mesprit isn't that good, but Azelf and Uxie put their good offensive and defensive stats to use. Also, they're strong psychic types. I don't know much about them, so I can't form an opinion on them as characters. Perpaps the 12th movie will do this for me?

Dialga - Awesome extra-dimensional pokemon, the chief pokemon of time, I just wish it had a bit more personality in the 10th movie.

Palkia - While Dialga enjoys many resistances, Palkia enjoys a near lack of weaknesses. That has made me take a liking to it. It's also a perfect companion to Kyogre. I've liked Palkia, which is why I had a problem with it being portrayed as a bad guy in the 10th movie. Awesome super-legendary with godlike powers? Let's make it lose a battle and have it run away like a coward, dragging an entire city down with it in defeat. Thanks a lot, you nearly ruined my favorite legendary.

Giratina - I first met Giratina entirely by accident, not knowing it existed. I was running around in Turnback Cave in my imported copy of Pokemon Pearl, when I literally ran my face into this huge scary thing. At that moment, it became the only pokemon I've ever seen to make me nearly jump out of my skin. I'm looking forward to my copy of Platinum arriving.

Cresselia - It's in my Battle Tower team. It's nearly untouchable.

Regigigas - In the 3rd gen, I complained that the three legendaries in that generation were not particularly noteworthy. Now comes the fourth gen with a new one, and as one would expect of the king of the three, it's just as unremarkable. In fact, it's ability is a penalty, not a bonus. Regigigas is a King Giant, as it's name suggests. It's the king of unremarkable pokemon.

Manaphy - I like this one. It reminds me of the Chao from Sonic the Hedgehog games. A mainstay on my Uber water team.

Phione - Sorry, Regigigas. I was too quick to judge you. There is a pokemon more unremarkable than you after all.

Darkrai - This is a very appealing pokemon. In the pokemon world where most creatures are cuddly and adorable, Darkrai is the one that would rather give you nightmares.

Shaymin - When I first saw this one, I thought, "boring Celebi ripoff". But I changed my mind when I saw Sky Form. Shaymin's Sky Form puts Serene Grace to good use with Seed Flare. Again, I'm looking forward to the arrival of my copy of Platinum.

Rotom - I never thought of Rotom as a legendary.

Arceus - I'm interested in seeing how this pokemon will be portrayed in a movie. But it's already threatening to have a place in every Uber team with it's ability to be any type. This is the crown pokemon in terms of power and versatility. It also looks so cool.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    I like Regigas^^
    but the D,P legendarys arent as good as the older ones in my opinion

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023

So are Phione and Manaphy. I personally Consider Rotom as being in the same catergory as Unown. Has Legendary Qualities, but does not fully fit the bill. I guess you can call him "Semi-Legendary"

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    So are Phione and Manaphy. I personally Consider Rotom as being in the same catergory as Unown. Has Legendary Qualities, but does not fully fit the bill. I guess you can call him "Semi-Legendary"

Rotom is officially a legendary now. Music/alt forms/ 1 in game

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2008
    none.i dont particullarly like the dpp legends.my fav legend is suicune.but if i had to coose one from dpp id pick gratina or shamin

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    i like dialga very much but like an azelf more if its shiny. I don't like uxie and i really hat that stupid regigigas. i dont have it and i dont care about it =)

Back