• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Legendary

what is your favorite ledgendary? tell me why too.

• Total voters

DoMyxZ

God Mapper
    Years
    My favourite legendaries pokemon is Rayquaza because , is powerfull and Looks cool.My favorite pokemon in emerald :P .

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    The Legendary Pokemon that I like most are: Zapdos, Articuno, Suicune, Latias, Latios, Kyogre and Jirachi. (I think I forgot to vote for Jirachi cause it wasnt in italics :(...)

My most favourite of those is obviously Latias and Kyogre...(I like Latias a little more...)

Merry Christmas!

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Mew is my favorite legenday Pokemon. Its incredibly cute and playful. Its also very powerful, but all it wants to do it play around and swing on windmill fans and bounce on pink bubbles, lol. Even when Mewtwo was throwing attacks at it in the movie, Mew was dodging them and giggling as he rolled on his back in midair. If thats not cute, nothing is. Small, pink, super cute, curious and playful. Mew blows all other legenday Pokemon out of the water.

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    I like Mewtwo,Latios,Groundon,Ho-oh and all of Dexoys forms they just seem so evil >: D (exept for latios but he owns anyway)

umbros

Dark trainer.
    Years
    for risk of sounding to stereotypical, mew is above all others. he's cute as hell, and can kick some ass, too. in my opinion, none of the legendaries ever lived up to mew's reputation, especially jirachi and celebi (but ESPECIALLY celebi), because they never had the abilities mew had, or the novelty. mew could learn every single TM ever made, and had a huge back story to him. celebi was kind of cute, had a very vague story, and more weaknesses with fewer moves. jirachi had better type alignments, but still lacked on some of the move options.

Back