• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Legendary

what is your favorite ledgendary? tell me why too.

• Total voters

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
  • I prefer Mewtwo, not only because it was the original 'uber legendary', but it's still perhaps the strongest Pokemon in Pokemon history. And that's not something to take lightly!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Mew...By far...

Going back to the Red/Blue version pokemon games, I remember how when I was real little, everyone used to make up these BS cheats on how to catch it...

Good times...

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Suicune. Well, it's because he's beautiful and I love how he purifies water. (Raikou makes thunder and Entei makes volcanoes blow up, that's really helping everyone, isn't it?) And he's like a wolf, and I love that. And I've just always loves the way he looked.

Farahnaz

Quilava Champ
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    mine has to be Suicane! hes so fabulously graceful and prettyful!

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
  • My favourite legendary is Raikou.

I have always like Electric types best and well he's simply way cooler than Zapdos.

Back