• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Legenday Trio?

Years
  • Beast trio. They're awesome and they look so epic! :D The only bird I liked was Articuno, but I've seen too much of it.

I remember running into Suicune for the first time in Gold. I was like *Gasp!* I threw a Pokeball and it fled. I got worried and shut off my game thinking I would never see it again. (It was the area directly left of Ecruteak on the way to Olivine in front of that first sailor you meet.) After I turned my game back on, I ran into either Entei or Raikou (can't remember which) most likely Entei, and it fled on me again. Instead of turning it off, I went to my Pokedex to look up area and it was still alive. I was like "Darn" when I knew that I could still run into the Pokemon after it fled. Eventually, I ran into all of them and caught them. :) That trio brings back very good memories. Out of all the trios, they look most powerful (imo).

Years
  • The Bird trio is my favorite... I don't know the last two; Beasts are too ugly (Entei and Raikou, but Suicune looks cool); The Golems and The Weather are very different than other pokes, too much robot, not even close to an animal, which in my opinion, are the best looking pokes =)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Uber tie between the birds and the beasts/dogs. Golems are probably the least favorited trio.

Diglett

Ice cream snow
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    The Birds will always be the best.

New Pokemon just aren't as great.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • THE LAKE TRIO.
    and not just because it involves my sexy team galactic. :P if it was, I could easily say the dragon trio. ..but I don't like that one really at all. xD
    All three of those creatures are adorable. And I love how they are known as the three different things. Emotion, will power and knowledge.

Besides them. The bird trio. Just cause my little self can't forget my lovely back in the day times. :3

Back