• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Favorite location

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
    I haven't completed the game yet, so my opinion might change, but I really love the massive wall as you enter Hammerlocke. It just looks so cool to me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    Ok, as soon as I entered Spikemuth and it started panning around, I was enchanted by the design, reminded me of the under in Colosseum. Imagine my disappointment lol when I started walking around

Ballonlea was really cool too, but I have similar gripes with it haha

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Most of the towns in this game were so ridiculously small and repetitive. I was immediately enchanted by the atmosphere of Ballonlea, and then realised how little substance there was beyond all the glowing fairy lights. It was like a downgraded Laverre City. My favourite is probably Circhester, the hotspring, fountain and buildings look really nice. The overall design kind of reminded me of Ancient Greece.

Years
    In terms of pure aesthetics, Ballonlea looks spectacular. However, the actual layout is really boring. Glimwood Tangle is also cool looking (I like the mushroom lighting gimmick) and overall has quite a few areas to explore, so I'll probably go with that.

As you can probably tell, I love the fairy themed stuff. There's a reason Laverre was one of my favorite, if not singular favorite, cities in X and Y...

Back