• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Moth Pokemon?

Favorite moth

• Venemoth

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Dustox

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Mothim

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Volcarona

Votes: 27 55.1%

• Total voters

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
049Venomoth.png

"Ohey guyz,is this the thread for me to fly in and declare how utterly and indisputably awesome I am? For one thing, I evolve from the cutest, most furry bug pokeyman ever. I also have psychic abilities and I can incapacitate my foes simply by flapping my wings at high velocity. I'm simply an invaluable ally for anyone monotyping the Kanto region with bugs or poisons. All in all, I'm just plain awesome."

Meinfoo

Spelling error? Spelling win!
Years
Masquerian if it counts. It's a shame it didn't keep Surskit's awesome typing.

In the list though Volcaryona takes the cake easily. It is wickedly strong, has an amazing movepool and can tear through teams like no other. (Butterfly dance says hi!)

I don't even classify Mothim as a Pokemon. Go away Mothim, you are a moth, not a Pokemon.

Nilz

renegade of funk.
Years
Volcarona, although cool, is really powerful and I like it for its role rather than for what it is. Solely on being a moth, I've always liked dustox for some reason. I always thought it looked a bit like a purple missile with cool wings pinned to its back and an awesome facial expression.

Years
Masquerian if it counts is my top as hes is nice to look at compared to many bugs.
then mothim because his design isnt too freaky as far as bugs go
then venemoth, because hes awesome, although the colouring is bland.
then dustox
and controversially, lastly volcarona. nice colours, but is fat and ugly and lacks any sort of awesomeness IMO.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Volcarona's designs are very interesting, but I just don't think it looks like a moth. It reminds me more of a cocoon than the adult form.

My favorite Moth Pokemon would have to be Venemoth. I guess I have a soft side for Generation I Pokemons, but I just prefer it over the other three.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
Volcarona because of its colour-scheme, power, design ...everything! :D There was nothing more satisfying than raising it from a helpless Larvesta :3

Venomoth comes in a close second though, because its the original and it gave me such a hard time in the Colour Gen. D:

Years
Volcarona now, Venomoth before 5th gen. Jesus, that fire bug is just a flying power, awesome moves and of course it's the type i love the most - fire.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Volcarona because it is Fire/bug, an awesome type that I am sure everyone wanted to see at come point in Pokemon. It looks so cool and royal too like a lot of Unova Poekmon and I think it has good colouring. Plus it is a huge powerhouse ^.^

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
I'd have to say Venomoth, I just like the simple design of it.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
personally, i love volcarona. epic typing and an amazing special attack and speed. and it's shiny looks pwnage :).

Back