• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Move?

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Mine is Explosion. I don't know... just love going out with a bang.

When I first started Platinum, I got an Electrode into my team and nicknamed it Tic-Tic. You can guess where that led too XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    mine would have to be pain split....;D

it feels so great when say, a dusknoir at low health uses it on a blissey at full health :D

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Leech seed is my favorite, along with sleep powder and substitute. I enjoy watching as my foe is slowly drained of all their strength, as my pokemon steals its very life =)

Of course, explosion is very, very silly.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Tri Attack from G/S/C always had a certain place in my heart - the sounds, the animations, pretty much everything about it was really awesome.

Years
  • Metronome is always fun. :D

In a serious battle, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Surf, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, or Psychic. I like sweepers. ;)

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • Metronome. By far. It's fun to see if luck is on your side or not in the middle of a very important battle. Second is Slash, just because that made my Feraligatr boss in Gold.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Aura Sphere : I like it :D

Close Combat : yea , Million of punches at a time

Flare Blitz : Yo Ape , Cloak yourself in a Fire and burn some ladies!

Roar Of Time : it looks cool :P

Tackle : WTF?

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
  • Confuse Ray, Thunder Wave, Sleep Powder, and Tri Attack. It's a bit obvious I like status effects.:D

Back