• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Movie?

Kitty Face

Hacker Trainee
Years
  • Oddly enough I don't watch movies or TV.. As far as movies go.. The Labyrinth.. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.. and recently Memoirs of a Geisha (only because I read the book for school). Bedazzled is good too.

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
  • My favorite movie would be Ocean's 11, with George Clooney. Another favorite of mine is My Neighbor Totoro :embarrass

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Mortal Kombat, Harry Potter 2 and sure Star Wars 2,3,6 and special star wars"star wars edition".

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Hmm...hard to pick just one favorite. Dumb & Dumber is a classic comedy. My favorite horror movie would have to be Texas Chainsaw Massacre(the remake of it was real sweet too). Proof of Life is one of my all-time favorite thriller movies. Shawshank Redemption is killer. I really loved the new King Kong movie too. Man...I have so many favorites...

Years
  • H3LlK1Ll3r said:
    Constantin,Matrix(all movies)!=)
    Dude, try to keep up with the 4 word rule!

Anyways, I have a bunch of favorite movies: Garden State, Pulp Fiction, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Phantom of the Opera, V for Vendetta, Vertigo, Reservoir Dogs...

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • This is one hard choice. I don't have a favorite movie but the movies I would watch over and over again are: I Robot, Wayne's World, Wayne's World 2, Back to the Future II, The Heavenly Kid, Scary Movie 2. Some of these movies are old but they are really great and funny.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
  • Saving Private Ryan. The best movie. If you like blood, gore, and war this the movie for you. Jackson is the Sniper. Hes really good. Hopefully i'll be as good a Sniper as him. But he's in the Army, and i wanna be in the Marines.

nk3

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2006
    I loved The Shawshank Redemption, the Scary Movie series and The Exorcist, Exorcist: The Beginning and The Exorcism of Emily Rose (my favourite out of this series).

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Hmmm... I like Action and Thriller films: The Transporter series, Lucky Number Slevin, Ocean's Eleven and Twelve, V for Vendetta, Fight Club.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • The Wayne's World movies are definately sweet. Fight Club is real good too. I totally forgot to mention Boondock Saints!! How could I forget that?!

Lucid

The Labyrinth was a good one, even though the goblins/puppets/most of the cast scared the life out of me when I was a little kid, I like it more now since I'm a huge Bowie fan now. As for romance, Moulin Rouge, was really awesome, I loved the costumes and the story wasn't afraid to have a sad ending. The Princess Bride too, it was really cute. I also love horror movies, Stigmata, The Ring, and the first Exorsist movies were all really good. <3

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • My favorite film, ever, is "Kill Bill."
    I also love all animated Disney films (far too many to bother listing!), and other cartoons movies such as "All Dogs go to Heaven."

Then, there are other live-action films. *checks DVD collection right here* "Steel Magnolias," "Fluke," "Babe"....

P. Mape

Grass / Flying Trainer
    Years
  • My Top 5 Favorite Movies in Order are as follows:

001. The Butterfly Effect
    002. Scary Movie
    003. Harry Potter
    004. Mean Girls
    005. Glitter

Back