• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite movie?

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • It's hard to say which is my favorite... but I'll give my top 3.

TOP 3 FAV. POKEMON MOVIES: 1, 2, and 3.

My least favorite movie might be Jirachi Wishmaker or Heros...

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    The 2nd movie is my fav, followed by the first movie and lucario and the mystery of mew. Jirachi is my least favourite.

Voltrex

Pikachooper
    Years
  • Pokemon movies 1,2 and 3 were my favorite movies. Though when Charizard came back and got beat down by Entei, Even though its been training, i was a little mad. He was smashing Charizards neck...

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • out of the ones i've seen, 1,2,3(i don't really remember this one),5,7,8. I'll say Lucario and the Mystery of Mew or Pokemon 2000 cause i love the plot. I think when its all said and done it'll be the 9th cause i'm a sucker for touching endings (thats why i love the 5th) and i love May.

Years
  • 2 & 5 were the best. The rest... meh.

1 was kinda boring, 3 was a little too... odd. 4 was just ...bleh. 6 was just awful, imo, mostly because it centered around my least favorite character. 7 I couldn't even finish watching, I got bored and fell asleep. I assume the ending wasn't good enough to make up for it, either. After that, I just stopped caring & didn't watch them. xD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I like them all, but 2000 has always seemed to be my favorite.
    My least favorite is movie 7, but I still like it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I haven't seen all the movies yet...

But, my very favorite movie is PKMN Lucario And The Mysteries of Mew...

I kinda don't like PKMN Jirachi The WishMaker...

Also, I was wondering...

In all those movies, Ash does have a Pokedex, right?

In all movies, why doesn't he use it?

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011

Also, I was wondering...

In all those movies, Ash does have a Pokedex, right?

In all movies, why doesn't he use it?

I thought he did use it in some of the movies? I can't remember which, but I'm pretty sure he used it a couple of times. I remembered because the Pokedex had a slightly different voice.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2017
    I like Pokémon the Movie 2000 the best, followed closely by Pokémon the First Movie and Guardians of Altomare. I'm one of the few people that didn't really care for the eighth movie at all, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

Years
  • I loved the second movie. I loved Lugia and Melody, Melody being my favourite Pokemon character and Lugia being my favourite legendary pokemon, you couldn't really go wrong XP

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The first movie, easily. I think the producers took more time on it, had a plot everyone who played the games felt somewhat connected to (C'mon, all you first Gen Poke-players, who didn't waste countless hours trying to find Mew?), and was just of a higher quality over-all. That and Mewtwo is still the coolest Pokemon of all of them, anyways.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    It's a tie between 2000 (yay Jiri) and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (yay Staffshipping).

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    I enjoyed Destiny Dexoys. It had a pretty moving storyline for it and the characters where potraied quite well in my oppion. It entroduced Muchlax and brought Rayquaza and Dexoys to the main lights of the Pokemon culture. Well, brought them out even more than the games did.

Back