• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Music Genres?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Rock, Heavy metal and classical are my favorite Music genres, but I do like Pop and Dance music a little too.

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
    Years
    70s music (rock and pop) is my favourite, but I also like heavy metal and synth. I also enjoy sountracks.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Reggaeton, Hip-Hop, R&B, K-pop, J-pop, Rock, JRock, Hindi, Spanish, those are my main genres, but I'll stray out if I hear something good.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm partial to a little bit of everything, but if there's a large piano contingent overall: I'm sold completely. Glissandos just send shivers down my spine: even if the music is absolutely awful, I'll still probably listen to it just to hear one!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Soundtracks; production music. Such music doesn't really fall into a single genre, but is usually describable as either epic or ambient. I'm not too fond of choirs, though.
    As far as music made by bands and artists goes, I suppose my interest falls mainly under most forms of metal and some of EDM, but I can be partial to anything, even ragtime. See also pointless remixes.

Last edited:

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I'm pretty big on instrumental rock (post-rock) and electronic music (ambient, IDM.)

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    My music taste changes so often but I'll just compile a list of stuff I used to listen to, still do, and currently do.

Alrighty, Reggae, Reggaeton, Rock, Rap, Techno, house, progressive house, dance, dubstep, chillstep, ambience, electro, trip hop, Funk, 70's and 80's oldies, The Beatles (whatever genre you wanna call it).

OH RIGHT, almost forgot, bachata, salsa, merengue, and latin music as a whole.

I feel as if I'm missing some but whatevs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    I've been in a huge rap and Sludge metal mood recently, so I guess that for right now

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Anything with a good electric guitar and nice guitar solos. But I tend to listen more to Heavy/Thrash Metal and Rock.
    These are my favourites, but I don't mind listening to more electronic stuff.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Pretty much anything I think that sounds good I'll listen to. Right now, what I think sounds good, though, is mainly J-Pop, J-Rock and K-Pop. I used to listen to a lot of English Pop, then I got bored of it and moved on to J-Pop/J-Rock. Now I'm starting to get bored of those and I'm moving to K-Pop. I think I'll probably go back to English Pop if you give me a few years. :P

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Folk, Rock, Pop, and any combination of the three.
    That probably encompasses 75% of all the music I listen to.
    The other quarter is a mix of so many things I can't name them here.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    I'm very eclectic in music. I listen all the genres. If the band have quality the genre doesn't matter. But the majority of the bands I listen are rock, metal, punk, indie. I also like rap, classical, house, big beat, reggae and trip-hop

Back