• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Music Video

Glass

Miðvikudags
    Years
    Smashing Pumpkins "G.L.O.W." & Garbage "Breaking Up the Girl" are my favorites for now. Wierd videos but cool at the same time.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    OK Go's Here it goes again is my favorite music videos. That treadmill choreography is nothing short of awesome.

elli

norse god thor
    Years
    I have bunches;

Knights Of Cydonia by Muse, while being a weird video is very good

No doubt.

Stupid Girls - P!nk
    Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
    Rompe - Daddy Yankee
    Mostly because of the random guy with a clown wig
    Thriller - Michael Jackson
    Cha-Cha Slide - Mr. C
    My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
    Online - Brad Paisley
    Funniest music video ever.
    As Good As I Once Was - Toby Keith

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I forgot about Feel Good Inc. by the Gorillaz.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
    Yeah, probably my favorite. Awkward video yet funny and energetic. Cheerleader chants are nice. FISHNETS
    Misery Business - Paramore | Womanizer - Britney Spears
    Both two are pretty awkward videos. Still reached the top 3 'cause I just like the songs, I guess? XD; Both were good videos nonetheless.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Here are some of my favorites:

-Toxic by Britney Spears/Womanizer by Britney Spears (They are kinda similar if you watch both of them back to back with the changing of the outfits and stuff)
    -I'm Good, I'm Gone by Lykke Li
    -Love Story by Katharine McPhee
    -Little Toy Gun by HoneyHoney

I can't remember the rest. XD

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    My favorite music video of all time is probably RATM's "Sleep Now in the Fire" from the mid 90's, directed by Michael Moore.

It depicts them performing on wall street, despite the attempts by authorities to prevent them from playing there. Interesting to see the mixed reactions of the people there, as well as a few little statistics thrown in, showing the US government's masked corruption.

For over 15 years this band had been predicting the downfall of the United States economy, and it's finally happened.

Back