• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Music?

What is your favorite type of music?

• Country

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Rock

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Alternative

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Rap

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • R&B

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Metal

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Other

Votes: 25 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The music that relaxes me the most is R&B, real music to feed the soul. Im not just talking about that on the radio though. Dig deeper and Im sure you will be satisfied. I dont really think one genre is better than another. Its all a preference. I enjoy them all. Little country and metal though but metal can be sexy at times and country stars are sexy lol.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    What is your favorite type of music????
    Just curious to see what the Pokecommunity people like!! :D

Me personally,
    I like Screamo for the main part
    stuff like Chiodos, Silverstein, Ice Nine Kills, UnderOATH, things like that
    As long as it has singing and screaming I like it
    Pretty much Rock and Alternative too
    Some of the oldies
    Some country because my mom listens to it
    But I ABSOLUTELY HATE RAP
    Sorry Rap fans, I just think it all sounds the same and its all about the same thing. Don't mean to cause an arguement but its just what I think.
    Anyways yeah. Thats about it.
    Oh yeah and some blues is good like Jimmy Hendrix and stuff

haha well I can agree with you on that, besides the country thing. I hate country to death. But Chiodos is more towards the Hardcore side, Silverstein is post-hardcore, Ice Nine Kills I haven't really heard any songs by, I've just heard of them a lot. I'll check them out later I guess. And yeah, underOATH is metalcore. Yeah, post-hardcore is basically screamo, but it has a heavier edge, even though a lot of people call them both the same genre, pretty much. I'm into stuff like...Silverstein / Parkway Drive / Chiodos / Suicide Silence / The Acacia Strain / Vanna / A Day To Remember / Whitechapel / The Acacia Strain / Drop Dead, Gorgeous / blessthefall / Memphis May Fire / Four Letter Lie / For the Fallen Dreams / In Fear and Faith / Greeley Estates / It Dies Today / Dying Fetus / Oh, Sleeper/ All Shall Perish / Dance Club Massacre etc etc. I used to be into older bands like Led and Sabbath, etc, and older & "metal" like Pantera and Metallica, but I've just stopped liking it pretty much. I'm not just into more heavier stuff though, like, I like anything from pop-punk to death metal, I'm just not as much into it. Anything besides some Rock and Metal I don't like.

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Alternative & Punk stuff. Rock is good to but I mostly stick to those two.
    Oh and I make R&B exceptions for Chris Brown <3

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    I mainly like Metal and it's sub-genres, but I also like Rock, Alternative and Hardcore.

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
  • Personally..
    I go for anything..

I'm currently listening to some Clubland Tracks.
    Depends what Mood I'm in..

The only think I Dislike is heavy Screamo, Or Heavy Metal.
    I don't mind like Enter Shakari, or something similar :D

Names Of Genre's I Listen to Generally:
    Dance
    Trance
    Happy Hardcore
    Drum and Bass
    Electronic
    Alternative
    Rock
    Soft Rock
    Hard Rock
    POP
    & More :D

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • For me, I like almost everything except country. I listen to so many sub genres, and other stuff i have a wide collection :P.

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
  • I like rock & metal, but I voted for rock. Hehe. I don't really like rap or R&B or music like that; I take it I'm not your average music kid. Haha.

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
  • My music taste is incredibly wide-spread ;D But for the most part I love Ska/Ska-punk/Reggae, Rock/Metal/Hardcore and Electronic/Electronic-Screamo Hybrids.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I honestly like all of the genres you mentioned, with the exception of metal (the old skool rap is actually more like talking over rock, especially with the Beastie Boys and similar bands - Triple Trouble is hillarious)

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I like Glam Folk personally.

Anyway.

Rock/Indie/Alternative Rock/Noise Rock/Electro Rock.

weeeeee

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I love Metal, the most
    my favorite bands are A7X (the old songs before they released their self titled album back in 07') Bullet For My Valentine, Dir En Grey, and From First to Last

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    R&B all the way. Soul means a lot to me. I also love meaningful songs which end up classified as Pop (Because of you-Kelly Clarkson)

But I listen to a wide variety.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back