• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Music?

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    There's too many great songs to choose from. There's just too many. Way too many.
    I'll just sit here and love all the music of the Pokémon games because its all so perfect.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, there are some major tunes from the movies that I absolutely adore. Lugia's song and Oracion just need to be on a list like this.

From the games, I'd say many route tunes from the Kanto and Johto games since those really give off the classic pokemon vibe! But there is a particular route tune from Kalos that is just brilliant as well. Was it route 16?

Also Violet/Olivine needs mentioning. It's bliss for being a town tune.

Years
  • ^Lugia's Song is best song, no ifs, ands, or buts. Combine that with the fact that Weird Al Yankovic did a song for the same movie made The Power of One easily my favorite of the movies in terms of music.

As far as the games are concerned, my top 3 pieces of music are the Ruins of Alph and Game Corner themes from GSC, and the weather trios battle music (the original in RSE is still my favorite, but later versions of it are pretty good, too).

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon song is A New Meeting from X and Y, followed by Battle! Champion Iris! from Black 2 and White 2. In terms of the anime, without a doubt my favorite is Together Forever.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I like a lot music themes in Pokémon, but my favourite is Zinnia's theme. This theme is fantastic.

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
    Years
  • There are SO many I love, but the biggest stand outs off the top of my head are...

Deoxys Theme
    Drought
    Heavy Rainfall
    Regi Theme
    Skiddo Theme

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
  • I really enjoyed the elite four's theme in D/P/Pt and of course, nothing can really compair to the original Red and Blue

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2015
    sometimes, when I'm working, I'm listening to the mystery dungeon red/blue rescue team soundtrack for hours... I love it. I'ts calm at places, sometimes it's realy sorta eperymental and almoust always packed with very awesome and epic composed themes... abd it's realy fits the story atmosphere in the game... sorta adventureish :D

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    All my favorite songs are from the games and there are too many to count. Pokemon soundtracks aren't half-bad! But I'll give a shout out to the awesome location themes that are never really brought up. In particular, the themes for Sinnoh's Rt. 217, Hoenn's Rt. 113, Fortree City, Relic Castle, Marine Tube, Johto's Route 2, Sinnoh's Game Corner, frozen-over Opelucid City and plenty more.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Route 119 and Route 111 in RSE takes the cake. I love how intense and loud the music was, matching the challenging nature of the routes perfectly.

Back