• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite New Music

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    Hey guys, I am a new music junkie. I love hearing new artists, songs, whatever. The artist I really like right now is George Stanford. I have been listening to his new CD Big Drop and its incredible. You can hear some of his songs on his imeem page https://www.imeem.com/georgestanford

Tell me what you guys think? Also tell me new artists

Melanie
    Fontana

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    In general, new artists fail in comparison to, well, old artists such John Lennon, or sort-of modern ones such as Trent Reznor. They only think about money, and fame.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    In general, new artists fail in comparison to, well, old artists such John Lennon, or sort-of modern ones such as Trent Reznor. They only think about money, and fame.

Obviously, you are not talking about artists. A true artist doesn't need things like money and fame.

If I were to list all the good new artists I could think of, two things would happen.

1) It'd take a few hours.
    2) About two people on the whole forum would know of them.

Real artists are so underground they're hitting the core of the earth.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    OMG The Cat Empire is awesome!
    They stand out among modern musicians

EDIT: Kurt Grein is pretty mellow. Search him on myspace.

Back