• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favorite new ORAS mega?

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
  • Mega Slowbro is an absolute behemoth. Challengers find it's a very difficult nut to crack, especially if it gets a turn to set up a Calm Mind. Also, it just looks... safe, yanno?

tukurajames

Pokemon Alpha Saphire
    Years
  • I know it's not new, but my favorite mega bar none is Absol... :D

My favorite new one by far is Lopunny however followed by Slowbro, Beedrill, Pidgeot, Samurott, Altaria, not in any specific order.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Lopunny! I think Lopunny alone is super cute, but its mega is pretty nice, too ☺ Not a very strategically-typed mega, but still the cutest. Very close tie with Altaria, actually.

Audino is kinda cute, too, I guess.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I just remembered shiny mega steelix.

Favorite new ORAS mega?

Blinged out~

Oh my yes. I need shiny Mega Steelix. Much wow.

But I really love Mega Altaria, Mega Pidgeot also looks very cool. I'm not really a big fan of Sableye, Audino, or Beedrill's Megas. Lopunny's looks ok to me.

MEGA SWAMPERT. He places 3rd.

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • I'm gonna go with mega sceptile (I thought it should have been a grass/dragon since its release), mega gallade (gotta love the awesome knight look), and mega altaria (I'm a sucker for dragon types, and the dragon/fairy is great, plus I'm enjoying the contests all over again, and Lisia is awesome). However, I'm still disappointed that there isn't a mega milotic. Seriously, that was an obvious choice.

Years
  • Mega Creep(Sableye). Sableye always reminded me of a stalker. and now that he has a Mega form that hides behind that big ruby giggling makes him even more creepy. But I find it a bit silly which is why hes my favorite. Plus hes one heck of a wall.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2022
    So far these are my favorite ORAS Mega. I especially like Mega Pidgeot the most.

Favorite new ORAS mega?
    Favorite new ORAS mega?
    Favorite new ORAS mega?
    Favorite new ORAS mega?

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Mega Audino & Altria just so much cuteness in those megas, Mega Gallade just look more awesome also Sceptile just so much sexiness in it.

Back