• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite New Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
Years
  • So, I'm curious, what is your favorite Isshu Pokemon at this point and why? Or do you just not like the Isshu Pokemon at all?

Isshu will most likely not be my favorite region, but there are a few Pokemon so far that I like. My favorite Pokemon so far is Kurumiru. I just really like this bug Pokemon's looks. I've never really put any bug Pokemon in my team, but this one will definitely go in there. (Sorry, I could figure out how to take the bold off...)

Discuss! ^^

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Currently, my favorite is Wooguru. The bird looks completely badass and I'm hoping its a more physical fighter than special fighter.

Katja

Years
  • Out of the starter pokemon I like...all of them. I have to see their evolved forms before I decide. I'll probably pick Mijumaru, the water ferret thing. Chillarmy, Mamepato, and Zorua are so cute. Miruhoggu looks really cool for some reason...I'm really liking all the pokemon and the atmosphere of this game so far.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
  • kurumiru! its so cute, and i love bug type pokemon. its the best out of whats released so far, imo.
    Favorite New Pokemon

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • Isshu is my new favorite region, but on-topic Rankurussu is totally the king of the universe.(Doesn't mean Lickitung isn't the absolute overlord of all universes anymore.)

Rain

Years
  • Even though I haven't seen the front of it yet, Desukan is my favourite 5th gen pokemon so far.

Rei

Years
  • Out of the starters its definitely Tsutaja. The other two do not appeal to me at all. Guess you can pick who im going to start with.

Out of the other pokemon listed, excluding Legendaries and Starters.
    Its Tsutaja, i dont know what it is about his looks that appeals to me, but i just want to catch him.

Legendaries its Zekrom, hands down. I always have a hard time choosing what elec pokemon i want in my line up. This time its an easy choice. Plus he definitely has the looks over Reshiram IMO.

OranBerry

Novice trainer
    Years
  • Tsutaja it's so cute and it just screams "Treecko's geto cousin" and when Black and Wight come out I am going to call him/her Neko/Alexis couse the sound like gansta names.

Katja

Years
  • Tsutaja it's so cute and it just screams "Treecko's geto cousin" and when Black and Wight come out I am going to call him/her Neko/Alexis couse the sound like gansta names.

For gangsta names... I go more with some along the lines of, "Darell" or "Tyrone".

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    My all time favorite Generation 5 Pokemon is Rankurusu.
    Because he is just so awesome and he is green and thats my second favorite color.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Funnily enough, I'm interested to see what Meguroko will evolve into. That is presuming it evolves of course x3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This thread is covered mostly by this, which caters mostly as a favourite new Pokemon thread based on the art (only reason it was allowed).

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back