• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Phone?

What Is Your Favorite Cell Phone?

• Razr

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Sidekick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sidekick 3

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • N-gage

• Sliver

• V266

• Blackberry

• Chocolate

• Other

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • This goes in the Technology forum. *moves*

Anyway...I don't pay attention to phone brands in the least. I just use whichever phone I have. (LG something? Dunno. XD) It works fine and that's all I need~

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    my sharp gx-25 is pretty hawt.. lol nah but looks nice..

Years
  • I personally do not like the RAZR and I have one hehe, I think it just isnt useable really. I just want a phone that can do everything, doesn't matter what it looks like or what make it is, it just has to be able to everything :rambo:

Weeden

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I used to want a RAZR really badly...a pink one to be exact. :D But then Future Shop had them on sale for $50.00, so a lot of people have them now. I want something different.

I like Fido phones. :D I don't know, I just like their commercials. xD;

Pretty Boy Sean

Journeyman
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    I like my current Sony Ericsson w300i. I loved my w600i and s710a before support for those phones were dropped in my area. :(

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • I have a Samsung D900 which I adore<3 and that is what I am going to be sticking to for the next year or so,I wouldn't want any other phone

Back