• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite piece of merchandise?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Do you have some pokémon merchandise? Any kind, like a game, toys, plushies, TCG, movies, CDs etc. If you would pick one pokémon related thing in your possession that means the most to you and is your favorite, which would that be? Tell us about it!

For me, it might be my Ruby version game. It was my second pokémon game and the one I've played the absolute most. The little cartridge holds so many memories and nostalgia for me and long after my GBA dies off, I'll probably keep the game just because I can.

pkmin3033

I have too much Pokemon stuff to pick just one favourite. xD

Although...I AM very fond of my Spiritomb plush. It's both spooky and adorable, somehow. It's very soft - although so is my Kyogre; I love hugging that thing - and very well-made as well. I dunno, where some Pokemon look hideous in plush form, it really worked for Spiritomb.

I'm also very fond of my RC25 Meloetta EX...I use it as a bookmark whenever I happen to be reading a book instead of my Kindle. The art is nice, and...well, I've always had an affinity for shiny cards. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    If we're going to talk about official merchandise, then my favourite is definitely the Substitute Doll.

I own all three, but my favourite of the bunch is the original Substitute Doll. It's squishy, it's fuzzy and it's so cute. x)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Even though it doesn't work anymore I'm still very fond of my Pikachu calculator/alarm clock. I remember using it for math homework and to help me wake up for school with it's good ol' "PIKACHUUUU PIKACHUUUU PIKACHUUUU" which was of course very obnoxious at the time but sometimes I wish I could get it working again so I can use it again hahah.

Other than that? Probably my huge Meowth plush that I have, my Pikachu backpack that doesn't fit my back anymore, aaand my Ash and Cilan figurines. c:

Years
    Wow, to pick just one... I think I like my Cyndaquil plush the most, it was my first plush and it was the one I carried with me when I was Serena for Halloween. If I could choose another it would be my Tomy Mew figure, it's about 5" but oddly it has no date with the licensing...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    There's a ton Pokémon plushes I have in my room, and of them all, I've got to say my most favorite would be Vulpix one. I suppose I'm a little biased in this, considering that Vulpix is generally one of my all-time favorite Pokémon, but put that aside, it still does look wonderful! Alongside, I'm also pretty fond of my Pikachu plush.

I have a yellow t-shirt featuring Pikachu's face, which I believe is pretty cute. It's slightly small, but I'm still able to fit, thankfully, and do find myself wearing it once every week or two. If I get the chance, I'll definitely show a picture here. I used to have few more shirts like this, but unfortunately, I grew out of them all, and am no longer able to put on any. Would've been great if this weren't the case!

I also used to have Charmander hoodie, but like those shirts, I grew out of it, too. Have checked places such as Amazon if they have any other type of Pokémon sweaters available, and they did seem to. Sadly, I didn't get around to ordering any. Though, I am planning to get it done someday.

Years
    I used to have a Pokedex from the Hoenn region era of the anime.
    I also have a Pokeball that housed a metal pokemon card that was colored gold.

Years
    There isn't much in my Pokemon collection right now that I'd consider my favorite, but having an original working cartridge of Pokemon Gold still is pretty cool. I've also got one of the original toy Pokedexes, though the display doesn't work on it any more. Still, it's cool to look at.

One thing that I hope to get one day that would be my favorite piece of merchandise would be a replica set of the Kanto gym badges, similar to these. Don't know what I'd do with them, but they'd be neat to have, even if I don't really have anywhere to display them.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I love my big Snivy plush. <3 She's so cute and cuddly. She takes up my bed though, so she gets thrown around a lot. D: I also love my Espeon plush from Saboten. Her name is Jessamine. :3 This is aside from all my favorite pokemon games btw.

Also, I love my Jirachi Wishmaker and Darkrai movie DVDs too. Those are my most favorite moves of all. <3

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    My 16 Pokémon Season Box sets and my Japanese Origins Blu Ray. I love the Anime so my collection is my favourite by far.

Years
    I used to have the original toy pokedex, but all I have now is the manual.:pink_disbelief:

Still got the collectible gold-plated mewtwo metal card and the pokeball that it came in.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2014
    If we're going to talk about official merchandise, then my favourite is definitely the Substitute Doll.

I own all three, but my favourite of the bunch is the original Substitute Doll. It's squishy, it's fuzzy and it's so cute. x)

That is crazily adorable. I need to get some of them.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    I have an awesome Squirtle tshirt that I had custom printed. I also have a few keychains that are really awsome.

Back