• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pizza?

Which ones? This is Multiple choice!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Days
  • I love pepperoni, cheese, and supreme pizza. My mom & I just had a supreme pizza with a cheesy-crust a few days ago for dinner. Oh my gosh, it was delicious beyond words!! It was a frozen pizza from Digiornos. I highly recommend them for good pizza!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I like veggies on my pizza... but I bet I'm the only one 😭

Otherwise cheese pizza with some garlic hits the spot. But I like other toppings too! I also prefer a doughy crust with cheese stuffed inside. Yum!

Years
  • I like veggies on my pizza... but I bet I'm the only one 😭

Otherwise cheese pizza with some garlic hits the spot. But I like other toppings too! I also prefer a doughy crust with cheese stuffed inside. Yum!

What kind of veggies?
    My favorite pizza of all time is a margarita/margherita: mozzarella, basil and tomato, and sometimes garlic! but I really enjoyed a broccoli, artichoke and spinach pizza before my favorite chain discontinued it :(

Years
  • Nice taste :) I really like broccoli, spinach and eggplant (fried or not) on my pizza. Onions or garlic are okay. I've never tried it with artichoke yet!

Edit: Sorry I forgot how to quote or reply to people. :(

Years
  • Nice taste :) I really like broccoli, spinach and eggplant (fried or not) on my pizza. Onions or garlic are okay. I've never tried it with artichoke yet!

Edit: Sorry I forgot how to quote or reply to people. :(

That's ok! I had to relearn it!
    Hit the Respond button in the lower right corner of the post.
    Then, a pencil icon in the lower righthand corner should show a 1. Click on it, and it will populate the response post!

Also, this thread gave me the worst craving for a very specific bird dog (chicken tenders drenched in honey mustard) pizza. The nearest place that sells one is about 30 minutes away. 😢

Years
  • I thought I would be the only one who liked artichokes on pizza. Glad to hear that I am not alond. Whole Foods has one I like that adds kamata olives- I believe smoked, crushed tomatoes, red pepper flakes and other spices and roasted vegetables to the artichokes.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'm rather basic with my pizza preferences and usually just want a plain/cheese one, though I can sometimes go for pepperoni or bacon, and have been wanting to try garlic for a while now.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    I've tasted my fair share of pizza varieties, so picking a favorite is honestly a proper brain-buster. But, if we're simply talking easy, reliable, and mouthwateringly good, I gotta throw in the pizzas from Costco. Specifically, their cheese pizza. It might sound vanilla to some, but there's something incredibly satisfying about sinking your teeth into the simplicity of gooey melted cheese atop a beautifully baked crust. It's Saturday night comfort food at its finest.

Last edited:
    Back