• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite place to train/hunt

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    The fifth generation has interesting places to train and hunt, it's also easier with entralink powers and all. So which do you think it's your favorite place, how long did you stay there the first time you visited and if you still visit the place actively, occasionaly or plan to returm to it someday?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I really like battling against Audino, personally, as they could give you a ton of experience. :) As for my favorite place, it probably has to be Black Tower (floor 5 and higher).

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    My favorite places to level grind in Gen 5 were the Nimbasa City sports arenas and Black Tower (top floors). And battling Cynthia and N when you can.

Years
    Usually when i'm training in BW2, in the post-game I like Route 1, because it has the highest level Audino (56-59). There's also White Treehollow, especially when you run into those Breeders that have Chansey/Blissey and roll in the EXP and give you levels like crazy.

I really liked Gen V's EXP system and am kinda wishing they had brought it back for XY. Although it gets less convenient the higher leveled you get, I still really miss your newly bred Level 1s gaining like 20+ levels against something that was Level 50 or higher.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    I usually Audino hunt on route 3, in the patch of grass just down the road from the daycare.

Years
    Pretty much any post-game area that has Audino, notably the south-east Unova routes in B2/W2. They give out loads of experience and if you have the Lucky Egg, pretty much double that amount.

Back