• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Movie?

What is your favorite Pokémon movie?

• Pokémon the First Movie- Mewtwo Strikes Back

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Pokémon the Movie 2000- The Power of One

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Pokémon 3: The Movie- Spell of the Unown

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Pokémon 4Ever- Celebi: Voice of the Forest

• Pokémon Heroes

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Pokémon- Jirachi: Wish Maker

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Pokémon- Destiny Deoxys

• Pokémon- Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Pokémon- The Rise of Darkrai

• Pokémon- Giratina and the Sky Warrior

• Pokémon- Arceus and the Jewel of Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon- Zoroark: Master of Illusions

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Pokémon the Movie- White: Victini and Zekrom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon the Movie- Black: Victini and Reshiram

• Total voters

Nomine

サトセレ
    Years
    What's your favorite Pokémon movie of all time? A hard decision or no? Very difficult for me. I've always been sentimental to the first movie; being that it was the first Pokémon movie I've ever seen. It will always have a special place in my heart. How about you?

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    This is a pretty hard one. Ill tell you my least favorite and that is (the 3rd one with Intei) that one SUCKED!! But, I would have to say either the First Movie because I really liked the story in the movie and not to mention it was the first movie right? Or, Destiny Deoxys because it was another good movie.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2012
    So hard to tell you the truth aye.

The power of one, has been a child hood favourite but i recently watched the DP trilogy and wow they were wicked ! the 12th being the best aye. Also 5 is pretty cool ! the hoenn movies i didnt really like for some reason. except for 8 which was awsome !

So over all 2 and 12 are my favourite ( the power of one , acresus: and the jewels of life )

Years
    Omg soo hard to pick between the first two for me :) That really is a great question :) I'm leaning towards The Power Of One... but then... Mewtwo and his epicness haha I don't know :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Very hard for me to pick but I would say Pokemon 4ever because I liked seeing Professor Oak as a kid. My second favorite was Jirachi Wish Maker.

Fizzay

stuck at home
    Years
    Ahhhhh. That's hard...But I'd probably say Heroes, 4Ever or the Victini one. I can't remember the name. >.<

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I believe there's not a thread about this in Pokemon Anime where it belongs so I'll move it over there.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]Hmm....hard decision between Mewtwo Strikes Back and Power of One...probably Power of One.[/SIZE]

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
    This is a really tough question. Good lord!

Hm, let's see. From the one's I've seen, I guess it would have to be Pokémon 4Ever, despite the fact that — unlike the others — I've only seen it once. The first movie falls dangerously close behind, though.

Years
    I'm having a hard time between the Latias and the Shaymin movie. I've loved Pokemon Heroes a lot and I always have it on my Zune to watch, but the Shaymin movie was just pretty adorable. The Darkrai movie had some moments too.

I just really like the Sinnoh trilogy of movies really well, so I think they'd have to win out the Latias movie even though it's an old favorite.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
    The Rise of Darkrai, I love the background scenery, Its like anime but with pre pixar disney castles and stuff, trippy (If you know what Im saying) Plus D/krai puts the smackdown on that Lickylickilookin fool!

arbok

cobra pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    I'm a little biased as I've only seen the first 4 films but power of one just gets it for me with Mewtwo strikes back not far behind. But I've enjoyed all the films I've seen it's just Power of One was amazing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I belive the first movie has still got its special place in my heart and it might stay so. The newer movies are a bit... well, they don't feel as deep as the older ones. I did enjoy the Sinnoh trilogy though so those three together (mainly the first one though) comes in second place.

Guest123_x1

My all time favorite would be Mewtwo Strikes back (surprising, huh, as the third movie has my favorite character, Molly <3). I remember all the hype surrounding it for its U.S. theatrical release, and thought the long lines at the movie theater were for that when I went to see Toy Story 2 (which came out two weeks later).

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    The first Pokemon movie hands down. It tied into the actual Pokemon show, and was just awesome when I was younger. That movie is what made me fall in love with Mewtwo. :P

Years
    I'm particularly fond of the 9th one. Not only did it have a nice blend of action and adventure, the plot and setting was rather interesting as well, along with the characters. The Battle Frontier happens to be my favorite saga of the anime as well. Both of these thing really fueled my DP hype

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
    Years
    First movie by far! One word---> Mewtwo :3 fell in love as soon as I first saw him...
    I also like the second movie but it's just out of competition :P
    Wait isn't" Mewtwo Returns" considered a movie ???hmmmm

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    I chose the Power of One. That one was so cute! It tugged at my wittle babay hautstwings..!! :3

Plus the quote from Jesse, James, and Meowth towards the end of the movie...

Jesse: [Jesse, James and Meowth are hanging on to a flying Lugia] We're slowing Lugia down, we're too heavy!
    James: Let's try Weight Watchers!
    Jesse: It's too late for that!
    Meowth: I heard it's never too late if you really stick to the program!

-_- thee best quote eva... XD

Back