• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Movie?

What is your favorite Pokémon movie?

• Pokémon the First Movie- Mewtwo Strikes Back

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Pokémon the Movie 2000- The Power of One

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Pokémon 3: The Movie- Spell of the Unown

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Pokémon 4Ever- Celebi: Voice of the Forest

• Pokémon Heroes

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Pokémon- Jirachi: Wish Maker

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Pokémon- Destiny Deoxys

• Pokémon- Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Pokémon- The Rise of Darkrai

• Pokémon- Giratina and the Sky Warrior

• Pokémon- Arceus and the Jewel of Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon- Zoroark: Master of Illusions

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Pokémon the Movie- White: Victini and Zekrom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon the Movie- Black: Victini and Reshiram

• Total voters
Years
  • I chose the Power of One. That one was so cute! It tugged at my wittle babay hautstwings..!! :3

Plus the quote from Jesse, James, and Meowth towards the end of the movie...

Jesse: [Jesse, James and Meowth are hanging on to a flying Lugia] We're slowing Lugia down, we're too heavy!
    James: Let's try Weight Watchers!
    Jesse: It's too late for that!
    Meowth: I heard it's never too late if you really stick to the program!

-_- thee best quote eva... XD
    hahahaha, i remember that one and id have to agree with you. mewtwo strikes back in close second tho.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Destiny Deoxys is my favourite one, this movie is awesome, the city where it take place is incredible. Characters from this movie are endearing, and I loved the plot.
    Then I also definitively loved Pokémon Pokémon Heroes.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hard to decide, but I really loved the First Movie and The Power of One movie because those touched me the most. Not to mention the awesomeness of Lugia in the Power of One<3

Years
  • The second one was my all time favorite. I just love everything about it. It was entertaining. A classic.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Jirachi Wish Maker's gotta be my personal favorite although Pokemon Forever and Spell Of The Unknown come very very close. JWM wins my heart because it had my favorite legendary Pokemon at the time which was Groudon in the flick.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2012
    I enjoyed the power of one and spell of the unown but to be honest, Heroes was my favorite, because I love annie and Oakley as well as Latios and Latias

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Pokemon wise, it's between, movies 1,2, 3, and 4.

But story-wise I like Jirachi: Wishmaker, and Pokemon 2000.

TheAC29

A new adventure begins now
    Years
  • This is really hard choose a fave movie, I chose Pokemon the movie 2000, this movie is amazing especially the music like The Guardian Song. My 2nd fave will be Pokemon The First Movie, the part where ash turned to stone got me crying in my mind. My 3rd fave is Destiny Deoxys, the movie is kinda entertaining for me and the city was made from a real-life city and part where Team Rocket is hungry for Hamburgers
    James: Jessie got fried!
    Meowth: Without the hamburgers!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2020
    This is really hard choose a fave movie, I chose Pokemon the movie 2000, this movie is amazing especially the music like The Guardian Song. My 2nd fave will be Pokemon The First Movie, the part where ash turned to stone got me crying in my mind. My second fave is Destiny Deoxys, the movie is kinda entertaining for me and the city was made from a real-life city and part where Team Rocket is hungry for Hamburgers
    James: Jessie got fried!
    Meowth: Without the hamburgers!

I completely agree, this is like the exact same order and reasoning for the order!

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    I do like how the story of Mewtwi Strikes Back connects with some of the episodes in the regular shows. However, my favorite movie is Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
    Years
  • Lucario and The Mystery of Mew is by far my favorite movie as well. Lucario used to be my favorite pokemon, (still pretty high on the list) so i went a little crazy when the movie was first released. I will admit that the movie actually made my cry a little. (it was so sad when *Spoilers* happened) I found the battle scenes to be pretty good also.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay, so, movie 3 = my main favourite, however movie 2 was awesome, movie 1 was okay, and as for the current ones...

The Reshiram/Zekrom movies could've been better and I saw the screenshots of the Zoroark one and I like I believe in you from it but haven't watched it. SO. I choose 3, because Entei, Molly, Unown, everything. Just amazing. :3

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    My favorite Pokemon Movie is, Pokemon: Heroes.

I really loved that movie when i was a kid because of the creativity in the beggining movie, even tho it is a theme song for one of the seasons it was a good song for a beggining of a movie. The scenery was outrageosly amazing, same goes for the story line and music. The music was interusting, it was like an italian base. The chase scene was my favorite song of all of them, the smooth up beat of ASH AND LATIAS GETTING CHASED BY ARIADOS AND ESPEON OH YES CHASED BY ESPEON MY FAV POKEMON!!!...Getting out of hand here. The smooth music with an upbeat tempo to it was interusting for somthing that you would think be an epic part, and the cute little pidgeys in the fountain...oh they where so cute!
    Also when Team Rocket was failing every time they try to say "Team Rocket is blasting off again" And the location of the area and the Soul Dew. I didnt know at the time that was an actual item in the pokemon 3rd gen series. It was kindof breath taking to see the Soul Dew as one of the items in the 3rd gen game list.

Overall i think Pokemon Heroes was one of the best movies and i would recommend it to any pokemon love if they havent seen it yet.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I would love to vote but I cant yet, I only seen 5 movies, I have many more to see. I only seen the first three movies, and "Giratina and the Sky Warrior", & "Rise of Darkrai". I'm going to see the others and then have my final opinion

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2016
    My favorite movie is easily Pokemon 2000, as it stars my favorite legendary ever.
    Also it spawned my favorite line in Pokemon. "I could use pants" from that Slowking.

Back