• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Movie?

What is your favorite Pokémon movie?

• Pokémon the First Movie- Mewtwo Strikes Back

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Pokémon the Movie 2000- The Power of One

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Pokémon 3: The Movie- Spell of the Unown

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Pokémon 4Ever- Celebi: Voice of the Forest

• Pokémon Heroes

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Pokémon- Jirachi: Wish Maker

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Pokémon- Destiny Deoxys

• Pokémon- Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Pokémon- The Rise of Darkrai

• Pokémon- Giratina and the Sky Warrior

• Pokémon- Arceus and the Jewel of Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon- Zoroark: Master of Illusions

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Pokémon the Movie- White: Victini and Zekrom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon the Movie- Black: Victini and Reshiram

• Total voters
Years
  • Pokémon 4Ever- Celebi: Voice of the Forest is my favourite movie. I remember buying two or three vcds of it, often forgetting I own one! Celebi is able to travel through time and that is what I will do if I had the ability to do so.
    But it makes me angry he was made evil. The forest was dying and Ash was trying to save him. I must watch the movie again.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2012
    First is oldest but it is sooo amazing. And others are too good, POKÉMON 4EVER!!!

Years
  • I would have to say the the first three are really hard to pick from. They seemed to put a lot of effort and care into the storyline of those initial three. They just felt so epic and that the gravity of each situation was tremendous. A clear cut winner for me though is the first installment; how could it not be? It holds many fond memories of my childhood.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2012
    For me it would be Pokemon 2000
    The chill when charizard came to help Ash to face entei, man :(

DarkAbsolX

Pokemon World Champion 50Times
    Years
  • I had a hard time deciding between Pokémon the First Movie- Mewtwo Strikes Back and
    Pokémon the Movie 2000- The Power of One..

The first one is so sentimental when ash is turned into rock and all the pokemon cried and their tears revive him..

That just make me so sad :(

But the second one is just to amazing !
    COME ON ! ZAPDOS, ARTICUNO AND MOLTRES fighting among them?
    And then Lugia appears to calm the things down and the way Lugia almost died and it's revived by that FANTASTIC SONG !

It's my favourite of all the movies.

But i also wanna tell something about the movie Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.
    It's sad too..He wakes up and all his friends are gonne...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGIWXKG0FDY

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Mewtwo strikes back is definitely my favourite one, watched it like over 10 times and never got bored watching it. I liked Power of One a lot as well.
    Destiny Deosxys was also quite nice.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    The first three movies were brilliant, especially the Power of One. Lord knows how many times I've seen it, but I'm leaning towards Pokemon Heroes now. I love its storyline, even though it isn't quite as deep as the Power of One nor does it carry a heavy message like the Mewtwo movie, but I thought that Pokemon Heroes had the best setting. Alto Mare is my favorite city in the Pokemon anime, especially how it mirrors Venice. Of course, that's where its design came from, but whatever.

I also liked Team Rocket in this movie. Annie and Oakley were pretty good antagonists, at least in my opinion. The Lati@s are also my favorite legendaries...

Back