• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014 - Finale

Which of the following Pokémon should be named the Favorite Pokémon Tournament champions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Keeping this list short I went with

Charizard, Sceptile, Lucario and Flygon.

Honestly design was a pretty huge decider for me however I think all of them are fantastic in game and are very useful within their specific competitive tiers.

Years
  • Here's who I picked:

Lapras, Eevee/Umbreon, Ralts line, Fletchling line, Riolu line, Litwick line, Mareep line, Togepi line, and all three of the Hoenn starters (Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip lines).

Don't really need to describe, but I just like all these lines because they appeal to me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    :t280: Ralts line is best., While nether Gardivoir or Gallade are my favorite pokemon, Both are in my top ten, Gallade being number three to Feraligatr and Alakazam.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Haha none of the 'mons I voted for throughout the event made it to the finals. I voted for Lapras though. One of those under-appreciated Pokemon that hits the box, never to see the light of day. Once you take a minute to take a look at the design, etc., Lapras is pretty cool. Got a really interesting move pool too.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Well I voted in all the other rounds, and most of my votes made it here, so that's cool.

Charizard, Scyther, Blaziken and Gardevior are probably my favorites here.

Years
  • Voted for Dragonite and Togekiss in recognition of the hard work they put in on my competitive team. Love these two.
    So many of my least favorite pokemon made it to the finals list which is actually kind of funny to me. Now to sit back and see who wins

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I wanted to stick to one vote, so I picked the lovable possessed chandelier and company. Chandelure's always been something I've loved, whether it be while I was using it in competitive battling, or in-game, it's always been something I've enjoyed using. Unique typing, amazing stat spread and an appearance I find cute (let alone having the most adorable basic form), it's simply perfect. To me, at least. :p

Years
  • There are quite a few lines I love in the final, but I decided only to vote for those containing pokémon I'd consider to be in my top ten favourite overall so Dragonite & Gengar have earned their lines a vote from me.

But it looks like Dragonite has no chance so here's hoping for a Gengar repeat.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • So many good ones... Even though I voted for more, I'll just list my top 5. It was a tough one, but hey, I gotta draw the line somewhere, so I kept my votes down to a minimum.

1. Tyranitar -- This Pokemon screams the word "Awesome." Why many other people don't know that is beyond me.

2. Volcarona -- Such a beautiful Pokemon that it simply DESERVES a vote!

3. Gengar -- Dang straight this guy is awesome. Anyone who says otherwise needs to get their head checked.

4. Umbreon -- This Pokemon is the most sleek and badass of the Eevee line. This one gets my vote any day of the week!

5. Talonflame -- If I had to go bird watching, this is the one I would be watching out for... like a hawk. I mean, look at how dangerous this thing looks!!!

Years
  • It's the final countdown! In the end, there can be only one, so I had to vote for my absolute favorite. I narrowed it down to two. My votes go to...

Flygon and Sceptile!

Let's see if our favorite Dragon bug and giant gecko can pull it off!

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • There are quite a few lines I love in the final, but I decided only to vote for those containing pokémon I'd consider to be in my top ten favourite overall so Dragonite & Gengar have earned their lines a vote from me.

I too only voted for Pokemon in my Top 10. :P

Mudkip - my 2nd favorite pokemon/evolutionary line
    Flygon/Trapinch - my 3rd favorite evolutionary line
    Togekiss - a favorite of mine, in the Top 10 or at least close

I'd love to see any of these on the Emblem. ^^ Regarding those who are currently leading the polls...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wohoo, what's this? Charizard and the family are catching up on Gallade and the gang! I guess neither are bad mascots for PC ;) Charizard is a tad bit more back to the roots though, which I like. In any case, Gengar might be leaving the throne this year.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Wait. . . voting more than once? I call that garbage. What a terrible polling option. . . anyways I voted Dragonite, Dratini, and Dragonair. They are obviously the best. The best.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    right now, ralts/kirlia/gardevoir/gallade and charmander/charmelion/charizard seem to be the frontrunners.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    I had to vote for the Mareep line, because I just realized upon starting to play Silver the Philip K. Dick/"Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" reference.

sword

LETS HACK.
    Years
  • I Vote For Charizard,Scizor,Dragonite And Sceptile.

I Voted Them Because I Love Them They Are One Of My Favourites.

Back