• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Dragon (Oct. 20-26)

Who are your favorites? (Choose as many as you want!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • GAH! My eyes! Spoilers! Anyways, there were a lot to choose from, but I ultimately picked just one: Dragalge. Dragalge may not get the love it deserves. Its capable in terms of utilizing many status inducing moves like Poison Type attacks and the Move Scald. It can learn Icy Wind and Shockwave and all around just looks cool. Dragalge is the only one of its Type and has a respectable Special Attack stat.

I only voted once. No need to vote for everyone to get a trophy.

Years
  • I mostly wanted to keep choices to my "real" faves here.

I picked two of the Hoenn fan faves in Flygon and Altaria due to their unique designs. Sinnoh's Creation Trio (Dialga, Palkia and Giratina) and Unova's Tao trio (Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem) for being my fave main legendary trios, along with two cool Unova Dragon lines in the Haxorus and Hydreigon lines. Every Kalos option except Zygarde also won me over in the design department along with being notably powerful.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Voted for four lines:

- Dratini line: I love Dragonair and Dragonite to bits. Both of them have really cool designs, even though they're so different. Dragonite was the original Dragon too so bonus points there hahaha. Super powerful in battle - I have fond memories of struggling and finally taking down Lance's Dragonite in Crystal
    - Trapinch line: Flygon is one of my favourite Pokémon ever. I remember when I finally saw that Trapinch evolves into Vibrava/Flygon and was amazed haha. Ever since then I've been a fan. Amazing design and pretty good in battle, and I've always loved an underdog 8)
    - Deino line - They have a cool design, yes, and a cool typing, yes, and are strong in battle, yes. But my favourite thing about these guys is their names. One of the smartest series of names I've seen haha.
    - Noivern - omg cutest Dragon-type out there. Although I've never used one in battle, Noibat and Noivern are both adorable <3

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • I am totally disappointed in you fools.

Giratina - Literally the best legendary
    Dialga - Sinnoh Confirmed !?!?!?!
    Kingdra - Critdra FTW
    Noivern - BOOMBURST!
    Zekky - Cutest little bwack dwagon evar

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Arrgh, tough to choose!

I like almost all Dragon Types, but I think I'll only Vote for Zekrom, coz I really want to see it win. Ya, going by the Votes right now, not much of a chance, but still.

Pika Pika :chu:

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Best dragons are conspicuously missing. For shame.

EDIT: Because they're (he's?) already in the finals. For glory!

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • >sees that Zekrom got higher votes than Reshiram

You people disappoint me.

Also what's taking so long for the poll to close? It's already the 27th in my time zone. Will PM the mod soon.

Years
  • I voted Dragonite/Rayquaza, with Rayquaza just barely taking it for me. I loved the encounter with Rayquaza in the games, and I also love the design and the strengths of it too.

Years
  • As always, thank you to everyone who took part in voting this week!

Though this was a surprisingly close race all week long, the result was anything but surprising, with the original Dragon family of Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite claiming victory, earning their 4th straight victory in this poll. Finishing in second place was Vibrava & Flygon, with Kingdra, Noibat, and Noivern sharing the bronze. Good job to all competitors, and best of luck to Dragonite and family in the finale!

The next set of polls will be posted in the next hour or two, so stay tuned. Also, if you haven't already, be sure to check out the results of the Ice type poll to see who else is competing in the finale next month. See you guys soon!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Good the mod arrived before I PM'd. I'm fine with Dragonite winning, mostly because I was worried a dragon that I actually didn't like could win instead. Seeing a mon I dislike had won in a previous type's poll, I don't want another mon I don't like to win again ;-;. But it's not that I care that much, everyone has their own opinions after all.

Back