• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5)

Who should be the FPT champions? (choose as many as you'd like!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Well that's nice to hear. Don't be surprised if my votes next year change a lot due to the official inclusion of 7th Gen.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Yay! The Ralts line won. Gardevoir is my favourite Pokemon overall so I am delighted it won. :)

I must admit though I was pleased to see Leafeon leading early on and certainly did not expect Arcanine and especially the Shinx Line to do as well as it did.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, pretty funny still, that it managed to win again. The Gardevoir fans are loyal c: Good work Brendan and everybody who posted diligently!

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well that's nice to hear. Don't be surprised if my votes next year change a lot due to the official inclusion of 7th Gen.

Yeah, I can't wait to see how the votes shake out next year with all these new Pokemon. Probably going to be a tougher test for the Ralts line to pull a Bulls.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Really wanted the Shinx line to win (if not Mewtwo, surprised it didn't get that many votes -_-), but oh well, congrats to the Ralts line.

Pika Pika :chu:

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    if not Mewtwo, surprised it didn't get that many votes -_-
    Maybe people doesn't remember its epicness anymore, I expected really small (only about 2-3 votes) difference between it and Ralts line because they're tied in the Psychic type poll. It still did better than last year so maybe it'll win next year.

Back