• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Flying (Nov. 5-12)

Who are your favorites? (Choose as many as you want!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    I noticed the legendary Pokemon Articuno is leading. If I remember how the Ghost-type poll went, we did have a legendary (Giratina) leading the poll only to get upstaged by Rotom near the end.

If the Zubat line gets a few more votes in these last days before the Fire and Water-type polls come up, we could get a repeat of what happened with the Ghost poll.

Years
    With that, week 8 of voting has come to a conclusion! After being in the lead for the majority of the week, the legendary Articuno managed to secure a spot in the finale, even if only by a small margin. Finishing in second place was the Crobat family, and both the Noivern and Staraptor families ending up in third place. Congrats to all the competitors on their performances!

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the results of the Normal type poll, and be back here tomorrow for the final 2 typing polls here in Pokemon General. See you then!

Years
    Well done Articuno for so far being the only legendary to make it to this year's finale. Anyways, time for the final two types which are Fire and Water!

Edit: Oh wait I found out Latios was part of the four-way Psychic winning tie as well hahahaha

Back