• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Poison (Sept. 27 - Oct. 3)

Who are your favorites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
  • I voted for these Pokémon:

Zubat, Golbat and Crobat
    Budew, Roselia and Roserade (<3)
    Stunky and Skuntank
    Skorupi and Drapion
    Croagunk and Toxicroak
    Venipede, Whirlipede and Scolipede

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I voted...

The Weedle line, because Mega Beedrill is life.
    The Grimer and Koffing lines, just because they look appealing (and I like using Weezing).
    The Gastly line. Duh.
    The Budew line, because I loved using them and they're quite beautiful!
    Seviper, it being a snake and all. At least better than Ekans and Arbok.
    And the Venipede line. Speed Boost, that's why.

Years
  • I voted Crobat and Gengar, with Gengar winning of the two.

My all-time favourite Pokémon! Excellent design, pretty strong, and just overall cool. I love me some Gastly/Haunter, as well.

Years
  • Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll- glad to see activity up again this week!

With a result that shouldn't be considered a surprise, pre-tournament favorites Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar earned the victory here in the Poison-type poll, winning this vote for the second time, and making it to the finale for the fourth straight year (having won 2 Ghost-type polls as well). Finishing in second and third were some surprise candidates based on previous results, with those results going to the Toxicroak and Roserade families, respectively. Congratulations to all these Pokemon on their great showings!

If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the results of the other poll this week, and once you're finished there, be sure to vote on your favorite Grass and Psychic type Pokemon, as those polls are live NOW!

Back