• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Rock (Oct. 11-18)

Who are your favorites? (Choose as many as you want!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • I voted for:

- Rhyhorn line - I was never overly fond of these guys until DPPt rolled around and I fell in love with using Rhyperior. It's still the highest levelled Pokémon I've ever had.
    - Bonsly line - Bonsly and Sudowoodo have two of the coolest names in the franchise tbh. I love the concept behind these two, and Sudowoodo was one of my favourites as a kid playing GSC.
    - Omanyte line - my favourite Fossil Pokémon! Cool designs overall 8) I liked it before it was cool with the praise helix thing lol
    - Nosepass line - Nosepass is pretty cool and quirky but Probopass is just great. I love its design (even though it took some getting used to) and the concept behind them as well.
    - Regirock - probably my favourite Regi because I like its design the best hahaha

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
    Years
  • I do like quite a few of the Rock types but I wanted to keep the decision strictly to my favourite so only voted for one - that choice being Aerodactyl. Good to see it getting the love it deserves even though it's not winning -_-

Years
  • Happy to see more people back this week- thanks to everyone that voted!

In what shouldn't really be considered a surprise, the ever popular family of Larvitar, Pupitar, and Tyranitar won this week's poll, earning themselves a spot in the Favorite Pokemon Tournament finale once again! Coming tied for a distant second place were Aerodactyl, and the Tyrunt family, though they never really had a shot at the lead. Still, congrats to them on their performances!

Be sure to check the other polls' results if you haven't already, and then be back here tomorrow for the next round in the Favorite Pokemon Tournament!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • So Tyranitar won eh? I might admit I'm a bit surprised. Of course personally I like it, but I didn't know it was that popular.

I personally was hoping Aggron would win.....and tbh I was a bit dissapointed that it didn't get any higher than 20 this time. It's also the only one I voted for who had more than 15 too ;-;.

Back