• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - FINALE

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
    Years
    Can't say I'm upset (Ralts was one of my favorites as a kid), and can't say it was underserved (among the best designs of all the Pokémon, and also wildly popular), congrats to the Ralts line! :)

This was really fun! Even though this thing was halfway over by the time I joined PC, I had a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it next year! :)

Years
    As promised, this year's Favorite Pokémon Tournament Stat Roundup has just been posted, so go and have a look at some of the numbers from this year to see how we did.

Also, thanks for everyone's patience on the participation emblems. I've just finished awarding a bunch of you with them, but with 19 different threads to go through, it's possible I may have missed one or two of you. If that's the case, please let me know, and I'll try to get to you right away!

Back