• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - Ghost

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Another week, another duo!

Shuppet - The whole Chucky theme has always been creepy and it's a perfecxt fit for a ghost type!

Rotom - I use one in more than half of my competitive teams and it's just amazing, being able to change forms.

Giratina - I doubt I need to justify this :p

Froslass - Certainly my favourite Ghost type. It's just such an amazing design and it gives me the chills (pun intended).

Golett - Have you seen it fly?!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Dusknoir, Jellicent, and Chandelure

I used a Dusknoir for the first time in my playthrough of Alpha Sapphire last year, and even though I wasn't a fan of its stats, I was glad I finally got to use a Pokémon who I have always wanted to use since I really like its design. thanks Arc for helping me evolve ;P

Jellicent's giant moustache thing is captivating, but I'm not too fond of the female form. Its combination of Water and Ghost is interesting and I like its creepy Pokédex entry about sinking and vanishing ships.

Chandelure is another Pokémon with an interesting type combination. I believe I used one when I first played White years ago, and I enjoyed using it.

Years
    Driftblim Line - I've been a fan of this line since 4th Gen. I just like the feigning innocence its design brings.

Rotom - I've always thought its typing was pretty cool. Ever since X&Y, my fondness for this Pokemon has grown as I have used it more on my team.

Aegislash Line - I really like the Aegislash and its preevolutions. The typing is unique and its playstyle especially Aegislash is interesting.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Mismagius has always been one of my favorite ghost-type Pokemon. Along with Giratina, actually.

Maybe Mismagius isn't as powerful as most competitive ghost Pokemon, but it sure won a place in my heart. <3
    Giratina is a BA legendary with control over the best places of the Pokemon world what's not to love?

Pokelovar

*Rushes to catch legendaries*
    Years
    Gengar - My favorite ghost type, I've always caught it and used it on my Crystal and HG team.
    Chandelure - Same as Gengar, I've always used it on my B and B2 teams. Both have an amazing Sp.Atk stat.
    Giratina - It doesn't need an explanation at all. It's just too good.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Gengar, Chandelure, Gourgeist, and Sableye are my favorites here. Wow, there are surprisingly few ghost types!

Years
    With Halloween tomorrow, I hope everyone enjoyed voting for their favorite Ghost type Pokémon this week!!

While Froslass jumped out to a surprising lead early in the week, it died almost as quick as it started. In what should be no surprise, the winners of the Ghost type poll this time around were Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar, adding another notch in their belts, having previously won 2014's Poison type poll, as well as both the Ghost type poll and being the champions of the 2013 tournament. Best of luck to them in the finale this year!

If you haven't yet, be sure to go check out the results for this week's other poll, Ground-type Pokémon. And be sure to keep an eye out for the next set of polls, as those should be up fairly soon!

Back