• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - Normal

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
  • Eevee is already having a huge lead so there'll be no hope for the others at this stage, plus if Eevee does win it'll be the rare time we have a unevolved Pokemon contesting the championship.

...sigh. I can't stand this cult of personality surrounding Eevee. Not that I hate it because I don't hate any Pokemon but... but I'm not gonna rant again, there's a (locked) thread where I did just that.

Saintscrew7

Helpful little Angel
    Years
  • Although, this is my least favorite type... Almost all the pkmn are my faves for their looks. Some for their offense, others for the speed. No way to understand myself... ufff...

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • I voted for slaking Hoothoot, Snorlax, Slaking, Girafarig, and Miltank. Sad that Girafarig was left out of the normal poll just like the psychic poll. It's easily one of my fav pokemon. Honestly though, might as well close poll now, Eevee wins somehow.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    How unfortunate that Eevee is on this poll. It'll undoubtably win.
    I voted for Cinccino and Lopunny, two of my absolute favorite Pokemon.
    I love Cinccino so much lately. It's cute and has a fun ability and is one of the few Pokemon that is cuter than it's unevolved form.
    Lopunny is just an amazing Pokemon since it got it's mega evolution. I love the design of it and it got an amazing ability in Scrappy.

Years
  • There are plenty for me to go with here, but to name just a few one that I would give my vote to Heliolisk, a cool-looking lizard that has good special strength and speed, Staraptor for obvious reasons, and of course, Lopunny. That one has become a big favorite of mine this year as well.

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
    Years
  • Pidgey line - I just love their designs, what can I say?

(Unlisted) Spearow family - I also really like these guys too, they don't get enough love :c

Meowth line - I really like Meowth from his appearance in the anime :P

Eevee - Absolutely one of my favorites <3 It's super adorable, and it's evolutions are amazing, I believe nothing really more can be said that hasn't already been said :P

Porygon line - Just love its design and interesting moveset.

(unlisted) Jigglypuff line - They're adorable, and I like Jigs' appearance in Smash :P

Tailow line - Like I said in the Flying poll, I used it a lot in Emerald and AS

Zangoose - Just think it has cool design.

Castform - He may not be reliable competitively but I like his design and concept :P

Starly line - I have a thing with normal-flying type birds :P

Arceus - Love it's design, and it has a pretty badass story to it too

Cinccino line, Meloetta, and Helioptile line - They're just so adorable :D

Other ones I like are Fletchling, Girafarig, Furfrou, Lillipup line and Deerling :)

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i find the lack of love for swellow appalling :(

Years
  • And with that, we have completed all of the preliminary polls in this year's Favorite Pokémon Tournament. Thanks to all who voted this week!

This Normal type poll went pretty much as expected, based on previous year's results. Apart from the abnormality of Buneary & Lopunny holding an early lead, Eevee took over the lead by the end of day 1, never looking back, capturing its second straight win in the Normal type poll. It will now join it's evolutions, Jolteon, Sylveon, and Umbreon in the finale!

Speaking of the finale, that will be getting underway tomorrow night, so be sure to check back then to vote for your champion! And of course, be sure to take a look at the results of the Water type poll to see who will be joining the other Pokémon in the finale. See you then!

Back