• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - Psychic

Which are your favorites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Espeon is my favorite non-legendary Psychic Pokemon by far. It's adorable and delicate looking. I love the shade of its fur and love the forked tail.

Metagross is amazing with its offense and bulk. Love its tank-like appearance and the changes within its evolution line. Shiny version is also sweet.

Latias is one of my top 3 favorite Pokemon of all time. I loved her since I encountered her on the run in Sapphire. I also was fascinated with her star role in Pokemon Heroes, which really established her as my fav.

Cresselia is another high favorite because she's serene and beautiful. The lunar rings are impressive and her whole moon-theme design is very well done.

Years
    I voted for:

Abra line - mostly for Alakazam; it's always been one of my favorite from Gen I.
    Mew - Simple but powerful, gives meaning to the 'big things come in small packages' saying
    Ralts line - one of my favorites from Gen III, mainly for Gardevoir and Gallade
    Beldum line - mainly for Metagross: who doesn't like a psuedo legendary Pokemon
    Solosis line - like their design very much especially Reuniclus

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I voted for quite a few pokémon, because Arceus knows I like my Psychic types, but my "Other" votes go to Inkay and Malamar, and Victini.

Of course, the Ralts line already has a disgustingly large lead so lol whatever.

Years
    Alakazam - I like their designs, using them in game, and I like some of their TCG cards.
    Mewtwo - I like its design, using it in-game, and especially using it in the TCG.
    Mew - I like its design and using it in the TCG.
    Xatu - I like its design and using it in game. Also the HGSS TCG card looks really awesome.
    Espeon - I like its design, using it in game, and pretty much all of its TCG cards for some reason or another.
    Lugia - I like it for nostalgia reasons, its TCG cards, and its design.
    Gardevior - I like the family's designs, their TCG cards, and using Gardevoir in game.
    Metagross - I like the designs, using them in game, and their TCG cards.
    Lati@s - I like them because of the movie they were in, their designs, and their TCG cards.
    Jirachi - I like it because of its TCG cards and its movie.
    Lake Trio - I like them because of their designs and their TCG cards.
    Sigilyph - I pretty much just like this one because of its TCG cards.
    Gothitelle - I pretty much just like this family because of a particular Gothitelle TCG card.
    Reuniclus - I like using this family in game and their TCG cards.
    Delphox - I like this one's design and using it in game.

And my other vote goes to Meloetta Aria Forme (because I can vote for Pirouette forme in the fighting type poll, right?). I like its design, the anime episodes it was in, its TCG cards, and its anime specials.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
    The fact that Alakazam has only 12 votes is disgusting. #Respect4Alakazam

I also love how you forgot to put Hoopa here yet put Diancie in the rock-type poll.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Jirachi will always be one of my all-time favorite psychic-types. It might be small and cuddly, but could wreak some big damage when battling, with combination of its Serene Grace ability and the move Iron Head.

Years
    Metagross and Reuniclus, I'll choose Gardevoir when Fairy comes around since I mainly taught mine fairy moves xD I loved Reuniclus on my White playthrough and Metagross on my AS~

Years
    If Gardevoir doesn't win this poll,I will dishenrit you all and the y'all will have to face my legendary wrath!

Also can't we ban eevee and its eeveelutions from the polls?Cause they have taken over people's minds.And that is a serious medical condition!So theres only one cure ban them!

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
    If Gardevoir doesn't win this poll,I will dishenrit you all and the y'all will have to face my legendary wrath!

Also can't we ban eevee and its eeveelutions from the polls?Cause they have taken over people's minds.And that is a serious medical condition!So theres only one cure ban them!

KorpiklaaniVodka agrees with this.

Personally, I believe Mewtwo or Metagross should have won, but I'm fine with the Ralts family.

Years
    Thank you to everyone who voted again this week! Unfortunately I wasn't around due to outside circumstances to promote it much, but I thank those of you that stopped by anyway.

In all honesty, you didn't have to be a psychic to see this one coming. For the 3rd straight year, the winners of the Psychic type poll are Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, and Gallade! The only Pokemon within ten votes of it was Espeon, so it was a pretty decisive victory. Congrats to the Ralts family on securing their spot in the finale!

If you haven't yet, be sure to go check out the results of the Rock type poll. The next round of voting should be up later tonight/tomorrow depending on where you live, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Glad to see the Ralts family win 8) Sad to see Wobbuffet didn't win though, y'all know it's the best </3 and hopefully Metagross will win the Steel-type poll!

Years
    Ralts line winning three years in a row now is just awesome, it proves just how great of a line in both design and strength, along with both Gardevoir and Gallade having Mega Evolution. At least the win means we don't have to worry about Gardevoir in the Fairy-type poll now.

Back