• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - Steel

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pkmin3033

Steelix, Bronzor/Bronzong, and Bastiodon. I LOVE STEELIX! AND I LOVE BASTIODON TOO! Bronzor/Bronzong is just a weird and wonderful design that had a fair bit of utility in the fourth gen games and I liked that about it. It's a giant blue steel bell...like Claydol, but cooler. That's just how I've always thought of it.

ElCabron

Su Cabronito!
    Years
    I ended up voting almost for half of the pokemon lol

Kidding. But I went with Skarmory, Steelix, Mawile, Aegislash, Ferrothorn, Klinklang, Dialga, Escavalier and Heatran and probably one more which I forget. I really love this type!
    Best one is already a champion though! AGGRON!!!

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
    Years
    The Magnemite, Metagross, and Aggron lines are among my favorites. Skarmory's one of my top favorite Pokémon. I also really like Lucario, Steelix, and Jirachi. Diamond was my first Gen IV game, and I love Dialga. I'm also a real fan of the Aegislash line, definitely one of the coolest designs to come from Gen VI.

Years
    Beldum line - My all-time favorite Steel type line! Metagross is very versatile in that you can set it up to fill any role you need. Also because it's a supercomputer!

Registeel - In my opinion the best out of the legendary golems.

Excadrill - One of my favorites when I began playing BW. Very reliable all around.

Honedge line -
    Unique typing, competitive presence, Stance Change... Just awesomeness all around.

Years
    Steelix by a country mile. Onix used to excite me, but Steelix...oh Steelix is something else. What a beautiful piece of metalic tankiness.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    Second gen nailed the Steel-type. Plus Skarmory and Forretress have always been great to use in competition.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Skarmory and Mawile from me.

Skarmory, I've always been in love with the bird since I first saw it in Sapphire. Too bad the thing is so hard to catch, but regardless it's a cool-looking bird and also a great battler as well.

Now if I don't put in Mawile on my vote as well then idk what I'm doing with my life hahaha. Mawile's super cute, and now that it has a mega evolution, super strong. <3

I've never actually used a Mawile 'til I played Pokemon Y though, since most of the time Mawile is post-national dex only, and I've never owned Ruby as a child. I was stuck with Sableye haha. But regardless, you should know how disappointed I was when I learned that I can't catch Mawile in Sapphire. Oh well. </3

Years
    And that wraps up another week here for the FPT- thanks to everyone who voted!

Even though this was a fairly close race all week, only one Pokemon family managed to stay at the top of the poll the entire. While it looked like the Aegislash family might steal a victory away, in the end, Beldum, Metang, and Metagross were victorious, earning themselves a spot in the finale at the end of the year!

If you haven't already, be sure to go check out the results of the Poison-type poll that was held this week as well. And just a heads up, but FPT HQ is experiencing some minor technical difficulties, so the next round of polls may not be up until sometime late this evening, or tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for your patience!

Years
    I did vote, but aside from Aggron, if I had to choose, I think I have to go with Escavalier. I like how it resembles a knight and has those cool lancers and armor. More importantly, it only has one weakness (albeit a 4x) and good stats all-around except for speed, and Shell Armor, which is really neat. Although i've never used one seriously, but I do hope to someday.

Back