• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - Water

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
  • ALRIGHTY, Water is one of my favorite types, despite hating using Rain teams with a passion. THAT SAID...

Lanturn - Water/Electric Lantern Fish? I do approve of this. Citation: basically every team where I was missing a pokemon
    Empoleon - Hi! I'm a Penguin! I'm also Water/Steel! tbh this thing started to bring about my love for this type. Citaiton: My first monotype (Steel)
    Samurott - A weird choice as starters go, but who doesnt love a Samurai Otter. Citaiton: Pokemon Conquest
    Ludicolo - The dance. Citation: Mirror B
    Sharpedo - Is a shark. Citation: My UU team
    HONERABLE MENTION: BUIZEL (The first Water type I owned, and its cool to this day) Citation: Ash's Buizel, PSMD

Saintscrew7

Helpful little Angel
    Years
  • Everyone hates Tentacool, but I find TCool so cute, in a annoying way.
    Thus, it's kind of tough once you train it!

Shoot!! Forgot to mention...

Gyarados is AND still is ones of (my favorites[fire-btreathing]mons) and as early as I can get-buy one... Is in almost every party of mine.

If it wasn't for the weak def. & spec. def. Against electricity... It would be the best!!

Question:
    Gyarados has an Omega evolution?
    Please have mercy on tnis Naive Fool...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • With Water being the most numerous of the types, it was definitely hard to choose which ones are my favorites.

Piplup line - I used in my Pearl playthrough. I especially like Empoleon with its Water/Steel typing.

Shellder Line - I've always like Cloyster since Generation 1 especially its cry.

Froakie line - This whole line's designs are really well done.

Years
  • 9 weeks and 18 polls later, and we're all through with preliminary voting in the Favorite Pokémon Tournament!

After some lead changes throughout the week, this Water type vote left us a brand new winner. After Vaporeon, Swampert, and Starmie sat a top the polls of previous years, it was Froakie, Frogadier, and Greninja who swamped the competition this time, earning themselves a spot in the upcoming finale. Best of luck to them!

If you haven't had the chance yet, go and check out the results of the other poll this week- Normal type Pokémon. And be sure to come back to Pokémon General tomorrow, as the finale will begin, and we'll vote on PC's favorite Pokémon of 2015!!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I'm happy AND upset with the results. Upset because I really wanted Feraligatr to win, but happy because I really like Greninja too. Can't wait for the next poll!

Back