• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Pokeathlon events?

Favorite Pokeathlon events?

• Total voters

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    This is where you can say what your favorite Pokeathlon events are and why. For me, they are:
    -Block Smash (smashing blocks is fun)
    -Snow Throw (I never got into a snowball fight in RL, but it's still a fun event)
    -Relay Run (I always out-lap anyone, even if I'm using Pokemon with bad Speed)
    -Ring Drop (I like pushing everyone out of the ring before they get a chance to attack)

So, which ones are your favorite?

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    I really liked the hurdle dash and relay run, and the block smash. I was also pretty good at goal roal... but for the most part I loved all of the events too, but those are my favorite favorites :D

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I like Block Smash as well as disc catch, the circle push one is just retarted tho

Years
    Block Smash. I wanted my Togetic to be a Medalist Pokemon and I had to do the Block Smash. Togetic did horrible, but when I switched Pokemon to my Kangaskhan he did amazing and could do 3 or 4 sets of blocks before switching.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I didn't like any of them,they weren't that fun :\
    But I might play it again since I've only played it once XD

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
    Hurdle Dash all the way, however I always manage to fumble with one of my Pokemon on the last few hurdles so I can never get that perfect run.

Mythology

Legenday Thief Girl
    Years
    The Relay run, seems to be one of my favorite. Probably, because it doesn't have any objects in every five second like they do in the hurdle dash. Although, it is true they have have rocks and objects every once in awhile, but it's never like RIGHT in front of you.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Rock Smash, Lamp Jump, (the soccer one can't remember what it's called)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I only love the ones that I excel at :P
    Hurdle Dash, Block Smash, Relay Run and Disc Catch.

Pennant Capture, Circle Push and Ring Drop are quite interesting, noy my favs though... :(

Most hated is Snow Throw... Couldn't get even more than 6 throws :(

nm legend

Years
    my favorites have to be goal roll(even though it sucks to lose at it),block smash(cuz its easy),and relay run(cuz some pokemon look funny while running)

Back