• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokeball ?

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
  • Alright..so today i visited kurt to turn my apricorns into pokeballs...he asked me which apricorn i wanted to turn and i couldn't decide which ball I wanted..i like all of them...so i wanted to ask out of 25 pokeballs which one is yr favorite...it'll be better if u don't say master ball coz it's an obvious answer..

I really like love ball and heavy ball...8x Catch rate is just awesome and also heavy ball helps a lott catching those monstrous legendaries..

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • In terms of effect, I love the Dusk Ball. I do most of my playing at night and most of my favorites are nocturnal anyways. :P

In terms of aesthetics, the Ultra Ball has a pretty cool color scheme. :D

chezhead

Thirty characters is not enoug
    Years
  • I try catching everything with a Premiere Ball. It just looks cool.
    My favorite is the Dusk ball in terms of catching things, it's just really practical.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • in the since of Kurt I like the Lure and Heavy Ball but in all I like the Net,Dusk,and quick ball because I am not very patient and I fish at night :)

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Aesthetics: Cherish Ball. Very, very cool looking.
    Use: Master Ball. Who doesn't like this?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Out of all the Apricorn-type Poke Balls, I would say that the Fast and Friend Ball would be my favorite.

In terms of use, the Ultra Ball would always be at the top. The Luxury Ball and Premier Ball has the best designs.

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Personally, I rarely use anything over the Pokeball. It's really all you need unless you're going for a legendary, and even then it's not too difficult catching legendary Pokemon with a Pokeball. The price gaps between the different Pokeballs are insane. For the Ultra ball, which only has a catch rate of 2x, the price is 6 times as many as the regular Pokeball. I never really bothered to look for apricorns either. I usually almost always use the friend ball though, since it made evolving Golbat a looot easier.

Izzy_

Breeder-in-Training
    Years
  • I like the simple Pokeball

My thing was, in the anime you hardly see any other types of Pokeballs so why should I use an abundance of various types?

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • The Premier ball has always been my favourite... ever since I caught Bayleef in Colosseum with it all those years ago. =3

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • Not sure, I used to like the Fast and Lure balls alot, but I also like the Dusk ball.....so.....maybe the Fast Ball

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    idg the premier ball. It's just a normal Pokeball that they toss in as a "buy ten get one free" thing. I never even use them.

Ayselipera

I have a soft spot for the original Poke ball. I've always viewed it as the most recognizable Pokemon related item/Pokemon besides Pikachu.

Besides that I also like the Moon Ball. I've a thing for Pokemon who evolve with Moon stones or have anything to do with space.

Back