• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokeball ?

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Which ball did Professor Oak use in the fourth movie when releasing Charmeleon?

One of those old wind-up Pokeballs? Get with the times, it's all digital nowadays. Why, I remember them olden days when all you could use as a Pokeball was a hollowed out hazel-nut and some blutak... *descends into rambling*

Anyways... My favourites are the Quick Ball and Fast Ball. I'm all about the speed. And the Heavy Ball is great for legendaries. Mostly, though, I'll admit I use the regular Pokeball.

And - and you'll all agree here - Mewtwo's special balls in the movie were epic. Like Master Balls, but.. y'know. Psychic.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    Dark ball is defs my favourite! or dusk ball in english lol. i try catching all the pokemon i use in it coz when the pokemon comes out, a black/purple light appears! XD
    the dark balls in the celebi movie was awesome. coz it turned the pokemon dark and evil.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Quick ball has a great look to it and is reasonably effective in battle though in battle I do prefer Timer balls as I caught like all Hoenn legends with them plus of few in diamond. The only balls I tend to use in later game are Ultra balls/Quick balls/Dusk balls/Timer balls/Master(If I still have it)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Why doesn't anyone like the Great Ball. :(

I seem to catch Pokemon easiest with it.

Years
    Out of all these apricorn-made Pokeballs, I always found the love ball to be the most useful, an 8x catch rate that is either instant or requires just one switch is just too awesome.
    I actually never tried the heavy ball vs legendary thing back then when I caren about legendaries, instead I always tried to catch Raikou and friends with Speed Balls (or whatever their exact name was again). Didn't really help :D

Back