• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite pokemon characters

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    green/blue/gary-whatever you call him, he owns and so does his team.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Dragon Mistress Guine said:
    Male:
    Lance-It's the whole mysterious, sexy look....I love a man in a cape....

Female:
    Clair-I just Like Clair....again I think it's the cape/attitude/Dragon/power thing...
    Oh yeah! For some strange reason, people in capes are so sexy >D

The main characters often get too old for me. Usually characters on the background usually stand out a lot. That's why I like them ^-^

*dies*

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    "Favourite Characters"

Female:
    Misty (because...she's cute, pretty, a Gym Leader of Water pokemon and she has a good persona, that is when she's not losing her temper at Ash! ^_^)
    May (because she's just too darn cute, and her outfit's cool, especially her bandana!)
    DJ Mary (i really can't think why i like her, she just seemed cool when i saw her in the episode "Will the real Prof. Oak please stand up!")

Male:
    Gary (He's got a great personality, and i like his voice too.)
    Brock (Well...he's just always been a favourite of mine...though i can't really define why...)
    Lt. Surge (He's just good looking, lol)

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
    I would have to say that my favorite characters would be:

1. Ash/Satoshi
    2. May
    3. Misty
    4. Brock
    5. Max

But I really like all the characters on pokemon but these are my top five.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I like...I like...I don't know what I like. Err......lessee...

Ash...'cause he's a determined character...and dumb and stubborn. Like me.XD Then Misty 'cause she got a Gyarados and because...she's like a total monster when she's angry. Brock 'cause his a mature and knows a lot. Then there's Ritchie. An Ash copy but smarter...a lot smarter. Then Duplica. That's all I like...O_o; I never saw May or Max so I dunno what they act like...

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    Ash 4 eva!!! If you notice how Ash battles, he's really not that dumb, he's actually pretty smart, but he often says very stupid stuff, and that whole description fits me also XD Plus Ash is just too cute ^^

I like Max too, because I adore little kids and I just think he's the cutest litlle guy I've ever seen ^__^ *huggles Max plushie*

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Let's see my favs would have to be?

Male:
    Lance-The Dragon Master

Female:
    Erika-The Grass Gym Leader
    May-Adventures With Ash
    NurseJoy-Pokemon Nurse

I can't think of anymore right now cause i forgot most of um if i remeber will repost later.

Back