• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Cries?

PalkiaPearls

Palkia rox ur stinky sox!
    Years
    I like Spearow's. It's soo cute!! I also like Staryu, Palkia, Eevee, Octillery, Skarmory, Lugia, Breloom, Manectric, Salamence, Kyrogre, Starly, Kricketune, Cherrim, Purugly, Chatot, Palkia, Dailga, Regigigas, and Manaphy. I like a lot of Pokemon cries :D

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    I'm really a fan of the old school 8-bit cries rather than the new super-high-tech ones - Kabutops is a brilliant sound because it just sounds dangerous.

I also love the sound of Heracross - this is probably due in part to associating it with the kick-ass Champion music from FR/LG in which Blue uses a Heracross in first position for the rematches.

Then again, Shinx's cry is the cutest ever! ^^

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Drifblim has a little song as his cry. I don't think you get much better than that.

ManmadeWalnut

Shiny Bidoof
    Years
    Chatot's is badass lol perfect "songbird" cry. Also, Donphan has a badass cry.

And Marill's sounds like it's saying "Thank You." Also, Espeon and Umbreon, when played in order, is an awesome little melody.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Chatot.

Because I recorded my dog barking :P

No...I've got to say........Hoothoot. I hate that pokemon, kinda like Noctowl, but generally think its' cry is good.

Years
    definatly mewtwo. because whenever i heard that one, i knew that i REALLY had to catch it and in RYB it was the strongest pokemon of all time.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Empoleon, Scizor, Dialga and Palkia's cries for epicness and Doduo and Kabutops' cries for nostalgia and lulzness.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I love Mesprit's sounds like "Wow, wow!" xD
    Cresselia's sounds like something sparkly.
    Shaymin(land) Spheal, and Gible, sounds like your little pet wants you to cuddle them.
    Electivire, Dusknoir, Mismagius, Swellow and Roserade for no reason :P
    Toxicroak sounds laughing or something like that.
    Piplup, Torchic and Chimchar are cute. [=

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Cricketune's cry sounds like it's going to explode at the end, so I gotta love that one.
    Exploud, BOOORAAAAAAH!
    Staraptor's cry was made of awesome.
    Tangela's cry just because it sounds like it's saying "Your mama".

Shinx has the worst cry. It sounds like it's being touched inappropriately.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    On the links if you scroll down then you should see a music player that lets you hear the cry, just to let you know. =D

lol, Snorlax's cry is the my favourite. It sounds like it's been cut off unexpectedly.

Lickilicky's is a ordinary Pokemon cry at the start and then Gamefreak probably got a person with a large salivary gland to speak.

Kricketune's is awesome. To me it sounds like a gun firing at the start then scanning the area to see if there's any survivors from the fire, which is the weird "eughhh" bit at the end: Kricketune death machine? Bad explanation, sorry. xD

Last edited:
    Back