• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon cries?

Years
    One thing I like about Pokemon are the cries.

So, what are your favorite Pokemon cries in the games?

My favorite cries: Gothitelle, Oshawott, Gothorita, Yanma, Buneary, Dewott, Tepig, Snivy, Pignite, Servine, Manectric, Emolga, Audino, Azumarill, Roserade, Gothita, Lampent, Litwick, Chandelure, Sandile, Sewaddle, Krokorok, Swadloon, Krookodile, Leavanny, Pidove, Samurott, Emboar, Serperior, Tranquill, Pachirisu, Pikachu, Minun, Plusle, Unfezant, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Happiny, Chansey, Blissey, Munchlax, Snorlax, Archen, Archeops, Scraggy, Scrafty, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Starly, Staravia, Stunky, Skuntank, Glameow, Purugly, Yanmega, Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss, Reshiram, Zekrom, Victini, Dusclops, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Gallade, Riolu, Lucario, Buizel, Floatzel, Lopunny, Aipom, Ambipom, all the starters and well a lot of cries.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Wow that is a LOT of cries you like.

I really liked Wailord's because it sounds like it's trying to vomit, but it stopped midway. I always laughed. I noticed that their fainting cry is different from their beginning cry, so Wailord's fainting cry sounded bruised.

I also liked Milotic's cry. It was like a sweet sounding female whale. Wow, I'm such a whale whisperer...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I have plenty of favorite cries as well: Scizor, Kabutops, Gallade, Lucario, Porygon-Z, Samurott, Reshiram, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Escavalier, Empoleon

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Umbreon, Lilligant, Drifblim, Blaziken, and Victini. I hate hate hate Zebstrika and Staraptor's cries. Any cry that is just SCREAMING at you, I probably dislike.

BaileyPlaysPokemon

YouTube Vid maker, Gen I lover
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Charizard/rhyhorn, not really because I LIKE them as much as I always laugh how they are both the same. i mean, why would they do that? what possible reason lol

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Milotic's is pretty cute. Vaporeon and Staraptor's cry's are so good. :3c I don't mind the screaming, it sounds pretty good.

Tentacruel's sounds interesting. There's probably a bunch more but I forget. :x

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Sharpedo. Listing more would be too many.

Charizard/rhyhorn, not really because I LIKE them as much as I always laugh how they are both the same. i mean, why would they do that? what possible reason lol
    Lack of space on the cartridge at the time, perhaps; or lack of possible sounds they could both come up with and reproduce on a Gameboy.
    Other pairs with very similar cries are Fearow and Cloyster, Jolteon and Venomoth, Parasect and Mewtwo, Butterfree and Goldeen... the list probably goes on.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Seems like my post wasn't submitted!

Anyway, I'll re-post it! Umbreon's and Togekiss's cries are my favorites. :) .. There are others, but those two are the standouts.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Normally I don't really care about Pokemon cries but I have to say something about Spiritomb.
    I absolutely love Spiritomb's cry, every time I hear that weird "BOW WOW" sound I have to giggle a little bit. Brings a small smile to my face every time. lol (That's what Spiritomb sounds like to me anyways.)

Back