• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon cries?

Years
  • Hey guys, what's your fave Pokemon cries?

My faves are Elgyem, Beheeyem, Emolga, Ambipom, Miltank, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Ducklett, Swanna, Oshawott, Dewott, Snivy, Servine, Tepig, Victini, Reshiram, Pachirisu, Psyduck, Golduck, Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Electrike, Manectric, Roselia, Roserade, Spinda, Sneasel, Weavile, Sandile, Krokorok, Krookodile, Blitzle, Zebstrika, Drilbur, Excadrill, Cubchoo, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Pawniard, Bisharp, Audino, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Dwebble, Crustle, Scraggy, Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss, Yanma, Buneary, Lopunny, Yamask, Sigilyph, Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus, Buizel, Cherubi, Cherrim, Teddiursa, Mareep, Flaaffy, Plusle, Minun, Wingull, Pelipper, Pidove, Tranquill, Unfezant, Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Sewaddle, Swadloon, Leavanny, Drifloon, Drifblim, Munna and Musharna.

J1KTheGamer

Peace For All
    Years
  • RAYYYYYYYYYYQUAAAAAAAAAAAZA Articuno Haxorus Regigigas Marill Electabuzz aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Togepi :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Sharpedo
    Manectric
    Jolteon
    Kakuna

Jolteon's in particular sounds like a pre-fight powerup sound, one can just imagine its fur spiking up in a wave as it ionises the local air.

arbok

cobra pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Skuntank, Cherrim, Lumineon, Palkia and dialga are proberly my favourites. Yep all gen 4. I don't really like the cries before that and don't remember many gen 5 cries

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Snover's. That cry is just so adorable. It sounds like it's trying to imitate a siren on an ambulance. It's just so cute. <3

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Meloetta's is quite beautiful. The effect of the cry was achieved perfectly.
    Latias is another favorite. It's cute <3
    Chimchar is another favorite. it sounds like some battle cry lol

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    I like how Krookodile's cry sounds like a guitar. Oh, and Poliwhirl. Just Poliwhirl.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • So hard to choose...

Anyway, I like the cries of Gallade, Blaziken, Porygon-Z, Zoroark, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Empoleon, Dialga, Palkia, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Swampert, Gardevoir, Deoxys, Darkrai, Arceus, Yanmega, Klinklang, Samurott, Krookodile, Escavalier, Sceptile and Swampert.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've always thought the Torchic line had awesome cries haha. And Petilil and Lilligant are flawless as ever with their astonishingly amazing cries.

Years
  • Although I don't like the Pokemon itself, Mudkip has a pretty awesome cry. Its evolutions have cool ones too though the first stage will always be the best imho. There's also Serperior, Delibird, Togetic, Pachirisu... I could go on forever but those are the ones that stick out right now.

Years
  • I've always thought the Torchic line had awesome cries haha. And Petilil and Lilligant are flawless as ever with their astonishingly amazing cries.

I love Lilligant's cry, it's really cute.

Vanillite, Vanillish and Vanilluxe's cries are really interesting though.

I love how the cries changed in technology over the generations, I mean the newer Pokemon's cries are more digitalized than the older Pokemon.

Years
  • Hey guys, do you think Gothitelle's cry sounds like the music from the shower scene in Psycho?

It's an odd cry but it's really cool and I love Gothitelle because of that unique cry as well as her design.

EB

Re: World
    Years
  • Purity Ring - Lofticries

As much as I've memorized the Pokémon cries up to G3 (and could name them for you irl), the cries themselves never really intrigued me. I've just always had a ridiculous knack for anything aural, especially thanks to college-level music theory; nothing really to do with the cries.

=

If I had to pick just a few though, they'd definitely include Kingler, Articuno, Espeon, Beautifly, Nuzleaf, and Anorith. Maybe some others, but those are the ones that stick out to me atm.

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
    Years
  • I usually find that the legendary Pokemon have the coolest cries, in my opinion. Articuno, Raikou, Lugia, etc.

Back