• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Game

Kisspower12

Stupid Hero
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    What is our favorite pokemon game? it can be any and you must put a reason behind it. mine is pokemon yellow because it was a game where pikachu followed you and you got 3 starters in one game.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I loved Pokemon Colosseum for the GC, because I love the story, you get Umbreon and Espeon (my favorite Pokemon), and it helps you complete your Pokedex in the GBA games.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • My favorite pokemon game is HeartGold/SoulSilver, because GS was mainly fun to play, and remake of that was just an enhancement to the fun.

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • I know many of you will think I'm nuts, but my favorite is Platinum. I explored every corner of Sinnoh I could. Plus being able to play the game with friends and online and it had Luxray inside. The story was a bit cheesy but I still like it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    My favorites always have been and always will be blue and red, probably because of nostalgia though.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
  • Pokemon HeartGold and Soulsilver because it has the best graphics, best story, best gameplay, best catchable Pokemon, Pokemon follow you and it brought back great memories of when I started playing Pokemon when I was three years old using my brothers Silver.

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Pokémon Gold or Crystal, probably. There's just something about Johto that I love and even though I played the Kanto and Hoenn games a lot more, I just can't get over how fun it is to play a Johto game.

lemonfreak

the golden caterpie
    Years
  • Definatley heartgold, it beats black and white hands down. it's in my favorite region; has the best pokemon; you can go tto both kanto and jhoto and the first pokemon in your party follows you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2020
    Pokemon HeartGold and Soulsilver because it has the best graphics, best story, best gameplay, best catchable Pokemon, Pokemon follow you and it brought back great memories of when I started playing Pokemon when I was three years old using my brothers Silver.
    I agree with you completely

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Platinum because it addresses the flaws of D/P while making the storyline with Cyrus and Team Galactic more epic. I didn't like the way some things in HG/SS and especially B/W were executed and much preferred how things were done in Platinum (moving Pokemon, the Vs. Seeker, etc.)

Tied for top spot is Leaf Green because of one reason, and those who know me already know what that reason is...

(For those who don't it's Leaf, as she's the most awesome Pokemon game protagonist ever.)

ZeoAbyss

The King of Black
    Years
  • Pokemon Black was the best they finally reached over 640 pokemon and the new pokemon are cool, i really liked the new items too.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Pokemon White (or Black, White was the game I chose) Anyway.

I loved all the new Pokemon designs, well not all. But still, I enjoyed the storyline as well as the characters and other new aspects of the game. Of course Heartgold and Soulsilver and other games are still brilliant.

Kisspower12

Stupid Hero
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    I know many of you will think I'm nuts, but my favorite is Platinum. I explored every corner of Sinnoh I could. Plus being able to play the game with friends and online and it had Luxray inside. The story was a bit cheesy but I still like it.

Platinum was a very good game. Diamon and pearl wasnt much of an impact but platinum made everything better ^_^

Back