• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen favorite pokemon in ruby or saphire?

pokemonfreak

SSBM fighter
    Years
    I would say my favorites are ENTIE,RAIKU,SUCUIENE, and........ELECTRODES.......WHAT IS YOURS? :) :cool: :D :D :knockedou :pirate:

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
    Years
    My favourite pokemon in Ruby and Sapphire are Flygon, Absol and Gardevoir.
    Flygon is one of my favourite pokemon too. :D

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
    mine is...

my favorite pokemon at ruby/saphire is Blaziken. Great pokemon that has another type besides fire type! a fighting type! witch is one of my favorite types.....the third^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Ludicolo. That thing has sucked the life out of a lot of opponents on NB.

pokemonfreak

SSBM fighter
    Years
    entie,suicune,riku,and electrode are sooooooooooo on pokemon ruby and saphire! get pokemon coloseum,beat it and get the three dogs on saphire or pokemon ruby by trading the dogs from gamecube to game boy advanced.....i have the three dogs...........

Tzuri17

Years
    pokemonfreak said:
    entie,suicune,riku,and electrode are sooooooooooo on pokemon ruby and saphire! get pokemon coloseum,beat it and get the three dogs on saphire or pokemon ruby by trading the dogs from gamecube to game boy advanced.....i have the three dogs...........

well what abute those who d'ont have a gamecube and a pokemon coloseum?
    (me..... :\ )

pokemonfreak

SSBM fighter
    Years
    my most favorite pokemon is.........ELECTRODE, my second favorite pokemon is................ENTIE.

AWWWWWWWWW,thats okay, get a gameshark, pretty cheap!or gameshark related item,like i have, called action replay, same as gameshark......you have to find the pokemon codes yourself.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Tzuri17

Years
    pokemonfreak said:
    AWWWWWWWWW,thats okay, get a gameshark, pretty cheap!or gameshark related item,like i have, called action replay, same as gameshark......you have to find the pokemon codes yourself.......

i'm playing in a real GBA console I won't start playing the game at emulator now^_^

BTW:Blaziken roles!

Back